Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 11-14-2019, 08:18 PM
PaperBoy has much to be proud ofPaperBoy has much to be proud ofPaperBoy has much to be proud ofPaperBoy has much to be proud ofPaperBoy has much to be proud ofPaperBoy has much to be proud ofPaperBoy has much to be proud ofPaperBoy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lifeforce
My 06 v8v 3 pedal with a few mods
This is the wallpaper on one of my laptops 👌

Old 11-17-2019, 03:29 PM
guardrail is infamous around these parts

Thought the parking garage at the office provided a bit of natural monochromatic effect.

Old 11-20-2019, 11:23 AM
FR500GT is infamous around these partsFR500GT is infamous around these parts

Old 11-20-2019, 11:28 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Good turnout, don't believe that there are that many in my city

Old 11-20-2019, 03:29 PM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
Wow - beautiful collection! I have about 20+ Aston owners on my list here in Minneapolis - this past summer was a bust, could not get a large group like that together. Maybe next summer - really nice to see so many!

Old 12-03-2019, 07:36 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
It was the perfect day for a photo shoot -- the diffused light from the overcast sky helped make the colors pop!

Old 12-03-2019, 08:11 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Looks mean!!!

Old 12-04-2019, 02:29 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
love your car

want!!!!

all in good time

Graze

Old 12-05-2019, 10:09 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-06-2019, 09:28 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
do you take these pictures yourself or do you know a photographer? They always look great!

Old 12-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by spyder997s
Looks mean!!!
Originally Posted by Graze
love your car

want!!!!

all in good time

Graze
Thanks! I'm glad you liked the pics!

Originally Posted by sonies
do you take these pictures yourself or do you know a photographer? They always look great!
I have an Instagram account (@programmatore) so I try to take pictures from Cars and Coffee and whatnot so I have something to post. Every now and then another person from Instagram reaches out to me and asks to take pictures of my Vantage. That was the case with the last two pictures. A college student from Pepperdine was home for Thanksgiving and wanted to do a photo shoot so I met up with him after the Cars and Coffee. He takes great photos. Check out @calandraphoto on Instagram to see more of his work (mostly from SoCal/Malibu where he goes to school.)

Old 12-08-2019, 08:46 PM
JTaylorGT has a spectacular aura aboutJTaylorGT has a spectacular aura about

Fresh out of paint correction and full ceramic coating!

Old 12-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Here's a Throwback Thursday pic from a couple of weeks ago. I took part in a Toys for Tots Winter Rally here in the Washington, DC Metro Area. Had a good time in the rally and we managed to raise $3,500 and gather lots of toy donations for the kids.

I somehow got in the lead group with a bunch of Germans -- Porsche GT4 and AMG C63 Black Series in front and a Porsche 911 Turbo, GT2RS and GT3RS behind me. The only other British car in the lead group was the Bentley CGT camera car from where this pic was taken!

Old 12-24-2019, 07:57 PM
vagabundo94 is infamous around these parts
Remodeled my garage

Click image for larger version

Name:	AdPhBT2.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	889.9 KB
ID:	536007

If putting up a poster qualifies as remodeling. Still - a very pleasant sight to see when stepping into the garage.

Old 12-30-2019, 01:26 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!