Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 12-07-2020, 08:01 AM
Jeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to behold
A few teasers from the Hagerty 2020 Bull Market article

Old 12-10-2020, 01:08 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
No rear decklids or bumpers were harmed in the shooting of this photo.

Old 12-10-2020, 01:23 PM
M I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by programmatore
No rear decklids or bumpers were harmed in the shooting of this photo.
Didn't know that was an optional accessory with the new Vantage. Placing an order now. Beats the umbrella option any day.

Old 12-10-2020, 01:34 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M I Six
Didn't know that was an optional accessory with the new Vantage. Placing an order now. Beats the umbrella option any day.
Adds a little bit of down force up to a certain speed and then she falls off.

Old 12-10-2020, 02:26 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M I Six
definitely aftermarket... doesn't look OEM..
😉

Old 12-26-2020, 02:47 PM
dz22 is infamous around these parts

Old 12-28-2020, 10:31 AM
TheDream829 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dz22
I still can't tell my Astons apart. Which model is this? Incredible looking!

Old 12-28-2020, 10:33 AM
dz22 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TheDream829
I still can't tell my Astons apart. Which model is this? Incredible looking!
Thanks! It's a 2013 V8 Vantage.

Old 01-03-2021, 03:56 PM
ccfulton is infamous around these parts
The best way to tour Death Valley

Cleaned the car up in anticipation of our trip the next day. Mr Murphy made his one an only appearance quickly and we got rained on 10 minutes from home. Just that one cloud and not a drop anywhere else along the way.

Out of Phoenix and up through Wickenburg to Kingman, then on a bit of Route 66 to an old mining town called Oatman AZ. Some years ago, a fed up miner called it quits and turned his burros loose. They have since grown in number to quite a few and Oatman's claim to fame are the burros that meander through town.

There were some nice mountain roads and not too busy.

Round a bend, we came across a burro standing in the road.

He asked for a ride into town, but as you know, there is not much space in the back seats. We politely declined and carried on.

Through the Mojave National Preserve to the town of Baker, home of the worlds largest thermometer and a strange little alien themed jerky stand. I'm not sure what kind of aliens they make the jerky out of, but it's good stuff.

On to the little town of Shoshone and into Death Valley itself. Many miles of empty road lay ahead.

Some nice spots along the way to stop and admire the scenery.

The vastness of everything in a place like this puts the little joys we have in life into perspective.

We stopped to spend the night in a well appointed shed.

Out the west side of the park, then south toward the Angeles and San Bernardino National Forests. Had to navigate around road closures due to snow and fire aftermath but finally found some driving fun on 74 through the Santa Rosa mountains heading into Palm Desert.

Then we had a leisurely drive along the beautiful coast of the Salton Sea, with a short stop over in the little beach town of Bombay Beach. Lovely place.

On past the Imperial Sand Dunes, up to Blythe to catch I10 and back home to Phoenix.

Not a single issue along the way, save the god awful suspension groan when things are cold. I'll have to work on that.

In summary the the trip stats:
1409 Miles driven
17.6 Average miles per gallon
60 MPH average speed

Last edited by ccfulton; 01-04-2021 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-03-2021, 04:27 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Nice coverage of the not very well known places that most folks pass through and don't look twice.

Old 01-03-2021, 05:32 PM
V8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the rough
Not sure which one I like, untucked or tucked. Either way, tucked up for the winter.

Old 01-10-2021, 07:28 PM
You know how hot chicks always have that one homely girlfriend to accentuate just how hot they look?

Fun meet up with fellow Vantage owners this morning at Potomac Cars and Coffee (Maryland).

Old 01-11-2021, 06:45 AM
V8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by programmatore
You know how hot chicks always have that one homely girlfriend to accentuate just how hot they look?

Fun meet up with fellow Vantage owners this morning at Potomac Cars and Coffee (Maryland).

HAHAHA LOL. Good to meet you and the other owners. Thanks for accentuating our cars

Old 01-11-2021, 02:17 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by V8Vdrew
HAHAHA LOL. Good to meet you and the other owners. Thanks for accentuating our cars
blonde, redheads and platinums

Old 01-11-2021, 02:45 PM
kdm
kdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of light
Rob (MauMau) & I met on St. Simons Island yesterday afternoon. We've had our 2007 for 4 years this month and Rob picked his 2011 up just before Christmas. Our 1st time to meet and it was good to talk to a local fellow Aston owner. We've been in the area since 2016 and I've only seen other Astons 3x - and none were local.

Last edited by kdm; 01-11-2021 at 02:48 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!