Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Centenary Information

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 03:50 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ This is fantastic! Big thanks to AXARUNNER and DonL for providing our 6speed forum membership with AMOC information.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 AM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
A very appropriate design--THE ASTON MARTIN CENTENARY LOGO meets the criteria for the "Golden Ratio" or the "Golden Section" since it is based on the Nautilus Shell. This pattern we instinctively recognize as beautiful (befitting our Aston-Martin cars), and which nature herself uses at every scale.

"To mark the Centenary year and to ensure consistency of interpretation, we have developed a visual expression in the form of the Aston Martin Centenary Logo.
The dynamic shape derived from nature’s nautilus shell, is made up of 99 points with the red 100 marking the celebration year."

Old 01-17-2013, 06:57 PM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
The Goodwood Festival of Speed is the weekend before.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:35 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AXARUNNER
You all should be members of the Aston Martin Owners Club... The club has been active in keeping it's members in the loop on this event. I plan on attending the factory tour, the gala and the concours.
+1. AMOC members are a great group.

I am planning taking car to the Pebble events, and tour. Plus in late June, club has a 3 day event in Lime Rock.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:42 PM
DoctorWill is infamous around these parts
There is a West Coast drive in August, maybe we can get a group together for it! It ends at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance where Aston Martin is the featured Marque!

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/aston-...entenary-drive

Old 01-18-2013, 05:15 PM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
Here's a Video of an Aston being delivered by Helicopter to the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.

http://www.astonmartin.com/aston-mar...ry/spectacular

Old 01-19-2013, 12:26 PM
The February 2013 issue of "Hemming's Sports & Exotic Car" has an excellent set of articles, background, history and pictures of Aston Martin. Lots of interesting information I haven't seen in other publications.

Attached Images  
Old 05-18-2013, 12:43 AM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Any new word on AMOC activities in London on the weekend of 21 July?

Old 05-20-2013, 06:57 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scottblack
Any new word on AMOC activities in London on the weekend of 21 July?
Scott I think all the stuff is planned from July 17 - 21st I know I am flying in on the 16th and out n the 22nd, the activities are pretty much scheduled for us each day

Old 05-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
Scott I think all the stuff is planned from July 17 - 21st I know I am flying in on the 16th and out n the 22nd, the activities are pretty much scheduled for us each day
I heard that AMOC might have its own party on Sat. night since the AML one is full and won't accept anyone under 21. Do you know? I can't seem to get anyone at AMOC to respond and would reinstate my membership if there was such an event and I could take my 14 year old to it.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:52 PM
rohnin is infamous around these parts
About to board my flight to London! Do you guys have any things planned together? Be nice to have a little 6speed get together sometime

Old 07-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Anyone attending - please PM me and we can touch base. It would be nice to meet you in person.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scottblack
Anyone attending - please PM me and we can touch base. It would be nice to meet you in person.
pm'ing now

Old 07-20-2013, 05:53 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Rally to London video...

http://www dot youtube.com/watch?v=wWMdmWh4smY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYi_2iWdjuktf9GzwCMIjtw

Last edited by DonL; 07-20-2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: original link not working...???
Old 09-15-2013, 09:43 AM
STILCARS is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the information!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Centenary Information