Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Centenary Information

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 08:47 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Aston Martin Centenary Information

Check out the 100th Anniversary symbol and the events calendar for our marque...

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/aston-martin-centenary

Lots to see and participate in

Centenary Week events are scheduled for July 15th - 22nd. Keep your calendars open that week!

Last edited by DonL; 01-04-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Added Centenary Week dates
Old 01-04-2013, 12:35 PM
DoctorWill is infamous around these parts
Sounds interesting, wold love to check out one of the events!

Old 01-05-2013, 10:39 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
This is great! How do we keep on top of events for the year is there a website we can keep checking periodically?

Old 01-05-2013, 10:58 AM
DoctorWill is infamous around these parts
I registered on their website, will forward info u gear back from them!

Old 01-05-2013, 11:10 AM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
When they say "invitation only" do you think they mean Aston Owners? My guess is, not. If so these events are basically useless to us.

It would be great to have some that are just for aston owners, but all existing? Are there any of those?

Old 01-07-2013, 05:11 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I'd like to addend something for the centenial, even maybe plan a trip with some forum members. If any of you are up for that. Maybe a group of us can visit the factory or do some of the Centenial week events. Be they here in North America or travel to England. We are not going to get another Centenial ever again, in our lifetimes. 2013 is the year!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:21 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Was just there last month.....

Saw a new Vanquish, F-Type and a new RR - didn't get pics of any of them!

Would love to attend something but with my schedule it's going to be almost impossible.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Hmmm, I'm gonna be in the UK on a golfing trip w my son this summer. Haven't planned the exact dates yet. Might be worth working this in.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:56 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
January 15th was the "official" birthday according to a newly released video...somehow I didn't get my slice of birthday cake

Last edited by DonL; 01-16-2013 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Corrected link
Old 01-16-2013, 08:52 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
You all should be members of the Aston Martin Owners Club... The club has been active in keeping it's members in the loop on this event. I plan on attending the factory tour, the gala and the concours.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Happy Bday Aston! 100 years is a long time!

I'm not a member of AMOC (not yet anyway, I'm not too sure how active they are in my region MD/DC/VA) ....I know many other enthusiasts on this forum aren't either at this time.

Can anyone marshall an effort to keep this thread upto date with AMOC info and detailed information for upcoming events, gatherings, trips, shows, track days etc...maybe links to things. This is a big year for Aston, we all want to be a part of it as owners and enthusiasts.

Who would be up for being our "AMOC Laison" here for 6speed? You would basically be relaying AMOC information to our Aston 6speed forum, about events and goings on. posting links, cutting and pasting regional info, calanders and schedules, points of contracts and details for events etc...

If someone assumes this role I will sticky this thread for all of us. I think it will be a valauble resource for our 6speed Aston Forum membership, and it will probably bring in more awareness of AMOC and probably get more of us to join.

thanks

Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Sunir: I'll do my best to be that AMOC East Liason.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:04 PM
^^^ Awesome Axerunner... we look forward to your info you give us and thank you for doing this you will be helping a lot of owners and enthusiasts who want to know about AM events in our region(s) and may be on the fence about joining AMOC...

I will sticky this thread.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:19 PM
July 17-21 AMOC London Trip—AMOC North America will travel to London for the UK’s Centenary Event featuring an AM Factory Tour, AM-hosted gala dinner and culminating with the AMOC Concours at Kensington Palace….details in the works….contact Kathy Gaffney kathygaffney1@gmail.com

Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Sunir: I'll do my best to be that AMOC West Liason.

For anyone who might be interested, the AMOC Section West annual track day is this Saturday (Jan. 19th) at Thunderhill raceway outside of Willows, CA. Current forecast is for "dry and cool" conditions

For those interested in attending with their Astons, please PM me for the details-Registration fee is $250 ($50 extra for passengers) and includes breakfast and lunch at the track.

Last edited by DonL; 01-16-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Clarification

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Centenary Information