Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V12 vantage demo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 08:07 PM
DoctorWill is infamous around these parts
Congrats, that's a hot color!!!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:05 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
Fantastic color!!
You are going to love this car. It really is a case of the whole exceeding the sum of the parts. There are faster cars, cars with more tech etc, but few that work as a whole like this car. It is a perfect experience, it gets under your skin, it rewards every sense.

Besides, who else makes a V12 with a 6 sp, front (mid) engined, RWD car???

No peers

Old 01-15-2013, 09:16 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
Just superb!

Old 01-16-2013, 04:04 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Excellent. Looking forward to more pics and your driving impressions!

Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
b_gust99 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by black penguin
Fantastic color!!
You are going to love this car. It really is a case of the whole exceeding the sum of the parts. There are faster cars, cars with more tech etc, but few that work as a whole like this car. It is a perfect experience, it gets under your skin, it rewards every sense.

Besides, who else makes a V12 with a 6 sp, front (mid) engined, RWD car???

No peers
I couldn't agree more. I couldnt care less that a GTR or amg merc will destroy the Aston in the 1/4 mile or 0-60. As Jay Leno said, Aston Martin builds the car car you SHOULD have, not the car you THINK you should have. The numbers game can be unfullfilling because you acclimate so quickly to whatever speed you have. The v12 Vantage's balance of hp, low end torque, ride, handling, fit and finish, and connection to the driving experience seems to be a long term satisfying combination. I look forward to testing this hypothesis over the next several years!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Malibu101481 is infamous around these parts
Congrats, looks great!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Norman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really nice
Beautiful car! Congrats and enjoy!

Old 01-17-2013, 06:35 PM
copelandcf is infamous around these parts
Not to thread hijack, but anyone thinking of joining the V12V ranks I still have mine for sale with 1k miles, carbon black, and a new price of $152.5K. PM me for details or check the classifieds.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3745568

Last edited by copelandcf; 01-17-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:51 PM
62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !
Congratulations, I love the atypical colors myself.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:53 PM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by b_gust99
After 2 years of ogling v8 vantages, I finally made the leap and picked up a v12 vantage on Saturday, and couldn't be more thrilled! It's one of the flame orange demo cars out of California. I was a little apprehensive taking a demo with 4500 miles, but for the deal I think it's worth the risk. We shall see over the next few years. Good thing I got a year extended warranty!
Enjoy! It's a brilliant car.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:01 PM
uxchamp is infamous around these parts
congrats! what an amazing color!

Old 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
DoctorWill is infamous around these parts
That's a rally good deal by the way! I'd totally buy it if I wasn't looking for a white car! Similar spec V12V are going for $169k. Someone should jump on it!

Originally Posted by copelandcf
Not to thread hijack, but anyone thinking of joining the V12V ranks I still have mine for sale with 1k miles, carbon black, and a new price of $152.5K. PM me for details or check the classifieds.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3745568

Old 01-19-2013, 10:05 PM
EnataiV12V is infamous around these parts
Great choice of car and color. I was deciding this summer between a V8VS and the V12V...and couldn't be happier having picked up the V12V last August. I am not getting it out much as the Seattle weather turns colder...but have taken it for several drives up over the mountain passes and into eastern washinton when the weather was warmer. I also came over from a 911.

Quick question for you...Newport Aston has a similar V12V demo and in the picture...the odom/trip display seems to be on the right display in the Tach. This is also where the new limited edition V12s have the display....it puts the MPH readout in the speedometer. Just curious if your car was the same since its also a flame orange carbon demo....again congrats....

Old 01-19-2013, 10:21 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Beautiful Color. Big fan of orange! Great find. I'm so jealous but happy for you!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:40 AM
b_gust99 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by EnataiV12V
Great choice of car and color. I was deciding this summer between a V8VS and the V12V...and couldn't be happier having picked up the V12V last August. I am not getting it out much as the Seattle weather turns colder...but have taken it for several drives up over the mountain passes and into eastern washinton when the weather was warmer. I also came over from a 911.

Quick question for you...Newport Aston has a similar V12V demo and in the picture...the odom/trip display seems to be on the right display in the Tach. This is also where the new limited edition V12s have the display....it puts the MPH readout in the speedometer. Just curious if your car was the same since its also a flame orange carbon demo....again congrats....
Didn't realize there was a difference, but yes, the odom is on the right display with the tachometer.

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V12 vantage demo