Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V12 vantage demo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
b_gust99 is infamous around these parts
V12 vantage demo

After 2 years of ogling v8 vantages, I finally made the leap and picked up a v12 vantage on Saturday, and couldn't be more thrilled! It's one of the flame orange demo cars out of California. I was a little apprehensive taking a demo with 4500 miles, but for the deal I think it's worth the risk. We shall see over the next few years. Good thing I got a year extended warranty!

Attached Images  
Old 01-15-2013, 01:08 PM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by b_gust99
After 2 years of ogling v8 vantages, I finally made the leap and picked up a v12 vantage on Saturday, and couldn't be more thrilled! It's one of the flame orange demo cars out of California. I was a little apprehensive taking a demo with 4500 miles, but for the deal I think it's worth the risk. We shall see over the next few years. Good thing I got a year extended warranty!
Congrats !! Good to see so many people picking up V12's!

At least you have some good videos of 'YOUR' car online already!!

Enjoy the car!

Old 01-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by gekko
Congrats !! Good to see so many people picking up V12's!

At least you have some good videos of 'YOUR' car online already!!

Enjoy the car!
Ha ha! Thanks. I'm pretty sure the car I bought is the one in the Car and Driver video. I don't recall seeing him drop the clutch or redlining the hell out of it, so at least a few of the miles were respectful!

Old 01-15-2013, 02:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Congrats! post some more pics of the car interior and exterior! Does it say "Demo car" or anything like that on the door sill plaques?

Old 01-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Yes, let's see more pics! So rare to see an Aston in a color other than the same ol' boring ones.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:15 PM
No "demo" on the door sill plaques, just a scarlet "D" on the roof
Only other pic I have is of my wife and I preparing to leave the dealer, note the authentic ear to ear smiles! Will be posting some more pics soon...

Attached Images  
Old 01-15-2013, 04:34 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I love that car. What a great deal!

Old 01-15-2013, 04:41 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
Nice car!! Congratulations, I love that color.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:42 PM
V8VANTAGE is infamous around these parts
Congratulation...!!! That's a beautiful car. We're going to need more pictures though

Old 01-15-2013, 04:46 PM
duhasst is infamous around these parts
love that color

Old 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Cool looking forward to the pics, that's a fun color! Take that car over to St Elmos and have a nice steak dinner with the wifey and celebrate the new purchase! When the waiter at St. Elmos comes out with the expensive bottle of champaigne to toast tell him to put it on the house, you've got your money tied up in a v12 Vantage that get's you more intoxiated than his champaign !! lol

PS. Colts are a good football team, always tough games played against the Ravens. Being a Baltimore resident, I'm nervous about Sundays game...NE and Brady are always a tough showdown!

Old 01-15-2013, 05:04 PM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
Congratulations on the V12. I've had mine for a few weeks now. I think the grin is permanent.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the all the positive feedback regarding the color! I love the color too. I was convinced my first Aston would be quantum silver or meteorite silver or the new ceramic grey (awesome in person btw), but when I saw the flame orange, I was sold. Doesn't hurt that the wife loved the color and preferred I get the flame orange v12 rather than ordering a gray v8. I got the v12 and a happy wife

Sunir: We screwed up and went to st Elmo's the Friday BEFORE getting the car . After seeing the pats destroy the texans, I think the ravens should be thrilled just making the conference championship wih an injury plagued season. You never know though... Didnt give them much hope v the broncos either

Old 01-15-2013, 06:05 PM
groutguy has a spectacular aura aboutgroutguy has a spectacular aura aboutgroutguy has a spectacular aura about
Congrats! I felt exactly the same way, when I picked up my V12V

Old 01-15-2013, 06:39 PM
CPB
CPB is infamous around these parts
Fun car, great looking. Congrats!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V12 vantage demo