Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Clear Bra - 631 Coatings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 09:22 AM
wem
wem is a jewel in the roughwem is a jewel in the roughwem is a jewel in the rough
Clear Bra - 631 Coatings

Has anyone used 631 Coatings in Deer Park, NY for a clear bra installation? The website says they were formally Executive Paint Protection.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:51 AM
wem
wem is a jewel in the roughwem is a jewel in the roughwem is a jewel in the rough
Yesterday, I drove down to Long Island from Connecticut to have the clear bra on the hood replaced due to some road debris I encountered last week. The original clear bra was installed at the dealership when I bought the car in December. I was afraid to even hear what it was going to cost me at the dealership to have the work done. Although I could not find too much information about 631 Coatings, I decided to use them based on its past association with Executive Paint Protection. It was a great decision. The owner (Carl) is a terrific guy. He went through the various options, and we settled on Suntek for the hood. He was meticulous. The film was installed perfectly. He even showed me the self healing properties of the Suntek product by purposely scratching it and letting it heal before my eyes. He also said that he will not inflate his prices just because it is an AM or other exotic. (I can confirm that by the other quotes I received). If anyone needs a top notch clear bra installer in the NY tristate area, give Carl a call.