Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

HRE P40SC on a V12 Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
HRE P40SC on a V12 Vantage

Aston Martin V12 Vantage | HRE P40SC in Brushed Titanium | Grubbs Photography | Targa Trophy | Lamborghini Newport Beach

Old 05-15-2013, 04:39 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Ooh my car.

Old 05-15-2013, 06:25 PM
dehnert is infamous around these parts
Very nice. I need to start saving again. Wonder if I can get the new front intake too for my 08' V8.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:58 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! What are the fitment specs on these? (Size, offset, etc) and has the car been lowered - if so by how much? Its a good look....

Old 05-15-2013, 08:31 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Not crazy about the photography and poor taste in Photoshop filtering, but the fitment of those wheels looks delicious!

Old 05-15-2013, 08:57 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drcollie
Nice! What are the fitment specs on these? (Size, offset, etc) and has the car been lowered - if so by how much? Its a good look....
Duane, it's the exact same setup I had on my Magma Red V8VS.

- H&R Lowering Springs (with custom shims made for the V12V)
- 20" HRE P40SC Wheels in Brushed Tinted, 9" Fronts +40, 11" Rears +52
- Nitto INVO Tires, 255/30 Fronts & 305/25 Rears

Old 05-15-2013, 09:17 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
I need to get a set of those. They are terrific looking. Big nut on the price tag, though.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:18 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Shame that HRE refuse to make the OEM Aston center cap fit their wheels. There's no technical reason why they couldn't do this. The wheels are already stamped with the HRE name on one of the spokes, is it really necessary to have their logo in the center as well?

BTW: I love the brush tinted finish. Looks fantastic.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by karlfranz
Shame that HRE refuse to make the OEM Aston center cap fit their wheels. There's no technical reason why they couldn't do this. The wheels are already stamped with the HRE name on one of the spokes, is it really necessary to have their logo in the center as well?

BTW: I love the brush tinted finish. Looks fantastic.
I swear I just had deja vu from the exact same comment you had on my other old thread.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3749630

Bottomline, HRE does allow OEM centercap fitment. You just have to inform them (check the box on the order form) that you wish to retain OEM centercap specifications.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:53 AM
^^^^ Lol. Happens with old age! Good to know I was wrong about this.

Why didn't you choose this option when you got your wheels?

Old 05-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Thanks Jon!

Old 05-17-2013, 01:14 PM
fbiguy is infamous around these parts
Stunning. I find myself wondering what a set of S101s would look like.

Old 05-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by fbiguy
Stunning. I find myself wondering what a set of S101s would look like.
Rendering?

Old 05-17-2013, 01:26 PM
fbiguy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels
Rendering?
Oh goodness, now that would be trouble. Not sure I would survive the fallout from the wife catching me looking at something like that.

Old 05-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor
Here's some more from a local Cars n' Coffee meet. Photos by Sean Rad|Hairpin Highway Photography.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HRE P40SC on a V12 Vantage