Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

I am SOOO excited! New Virage Volante

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 07:08 AM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
all of that ^^^

...and your springs drop it a bit, yes?
That plus the spacers and I think you've done all that can be done to perfect an already (nearly) perfect car.
Well done, sir. Well done.

Now back away quietly and don't mess with it (visually) any more. It's just stunning.

Old 08-16-2013, 07:31 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Yes and thanks.

Only other thing visually might be clear/smoked side markers and maybe the gray bar lower spoiler on the front in Carbon Fiber. Under hood, I like the carbon fiber cover for the front of the engine compartment....

Just not used to liking stock wheels over aftermarket!

Last edited by LRDog; 08-16-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Ntinick is infamous around these partsNtinick is infamous around these parts
My new virage

Hi everyone,
I am the proud new owner of the 2012 virage that Lrdog sold. I just got the car delivered yesterday and can't wait for our weather to get better here in Chicago so I can start to enjoy the car. Thank you to Lrdog for all the beautiful work he put into this gorgeous car...
ntinick

Old 02-01-2014, 08:58 PM
yvr
yvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky you That's a gorgeous car!

Old 02-01-2014, 09:10 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ntinick
Hi everyone,
I am the proud new owner of the 2012 virage that Lrdog sold. I just got the car delivered yesterday and can't wait for our weather to get better here in Chicago so I can start to enjoy the car. Thank you to Lrdog for all the beautiful work he put into this gorgeous car...
ntinick
Welcome to 6speed! That's a gorgeous car, and it's nice to see the new owner has joined our forum. I bought mine from a forum member, as well

Glad to have you!

Old 02-02-2014, 08:10 AM
FatFrank has a spectacular aura aboutFatFrank has a spectacular aura about
Wait,....what did I miss,....LRDog sold that Virage?

it is a stunning car. Congrats you have a keeper.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Bizzysmore is infamous around these parts
Beautiful ride you have there. Truly amazing paint. I am new to the forum and will be taking delivery of a 2010 Vantage later this month. My first high end car ever.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Congrats on your new car. I know you will enjoy it and look forward to seeing photos when you get it.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Thanks to all for the nice comments

Old 02-02-2014, 11:03 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Seems safe to say that LR does not seem to form a long-term attachment to his cars.

Old 02-03-2014, 06:39 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by karlfranz
Seems safe to say that LR does not seem to form a long-term attachment to his cars.
The understatement of the day. WTF?

Old 02-03-2014, 08:43 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys, of all the cars I've had over the years this was probably the most difficult to part with but, it was absolutely necessary. Without getting into the details, almost every aspect of my life is undergoing significant change....... for the most part, it sucks to be me right now. I have faith that all things will ultimately work out for the best. It's just a car. I will have another....

In the meantime, Nick; I know you will love the Virage, it's an awesome car. It was nice to meet you and your wife a couple weeks ago. Enjoy the car and the guys here; its a great group, there is lots knowledge and guys willing to help.

So long for now. LRDog

Last edited by LRDog; 02-03-2014 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:54 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LRDog
Hey guys, of all the cars I've had over the years this was probably the most difficult to part with but, without getting into the details, almost every aspect of my life is undergoing significant change....... for the most part, it sucks to be me right now. I have faith that all things will ultimately work out for the best. It's just a car. I will have another....
I'm sorry to hear it. I hope things turn out well for you and wish you all the best.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:19 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by telum01
I'm sorry to hear it. I hope things turn out well for you and wish you all the best.
Well, that really sucks. Hopefully, time will fix things for you. Regardless, I want details, the good, bad and the ugly details. Perhaps it will be a learning service for all of your Aston buddies on the forum.
In all sincerity though, all the best to you and may the changes in your life make it even better. (Typically they do)... Cheers.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by telum01
Seconded.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I am SOOO excited! New Virage Volante