Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2024, 11:59 AM
Maseratiqp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Sir Rothschild
Stay away from Raging Bull!
Whats your experience with them?

Old 06-28-2024, 12:03 PM
Sir Rothschild is infamous around these partsSir Rothschild is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Maseratiqp
Whats your experience with them?
Where do I start... I contacted them for a quote on a VelocityAp Power pack (headers, cats, software) install and a clutch change on my V12 vantage manual. A few days after dropping the car off for the installation, I got a call from them telling me that they accidentally quoted me as if it was the same as a DB9 and that it would be about double what they originally quoted me. Given that the car was already disassembled (I was worried they would slap it back together if I said no) and already with them (I live about 1.5 hours away), I said fine.

Once the car was finally ready, I went to pick it up and was told by them that the car was throwing check engine lights but not to worry because it was just the software and that I should contact VelocityAp to have them fix the lights via software. I said fine.

I contacted VelocityAp and was told there were no software issues and was told by VelocityAp that it was likely an issue with the installation. So I sent the car back to Ragingbull. Once Ragingbull got the car back, they began to claim that the issues were the result of bad coil packs and that I needed to pay them an additional $6,000ish to fix it (on top of what I already paid Ragingbull for the Powerpack and Clutch job). Ragingbull claimed that it was because I had non-OEM packs in the car. I was highly suspicious of this, given that I had the coil packs replaced (by David Nutley) a few months prior, and I had ZERO issues with the car prior to dropping it off with them. So I took the car back to get a second opinion. After about four months of the car being inoperable and about $2,000 in diagnostic costs, David Nutley was finally able to figure out that Ragingbull had installed the O2 sensors in reverse, which was causing the problem. I reached out to Ragingbull to let them know and asked them to make it right, but they never responded and blew me off.

In talking to others in the community (after the fact), I came to learn that they have developed a poor reputation over the last few years, which is unfortunate.

Old 07-01-2024, 07:17 PM
IJWS is infamous around these partsIJWS is infamous around these parts
British Auto Repair
1311 W 130th st
Gardena, CA 90247
Freddy Aguilar
310-912-4591

Not Orange County but not that far away. Freddy works on my Rover and my Vantage. He has a lot of experience and is very sharp. If anyone needs anything, reach out to Freddy and tell him Isaac strongly recommended him.

Only caveat, he told me that my stock ride height made the car look "tall"...now I think I need coilovers