Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Centenary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 03:50 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Looks like you had a great time and got some of our recent heat wave
Gaydon is a fascinating place I've been round 4 times now!
Shame you didn't make it round the Heritage Museum and the AMOC collection.
I see you picked the Arabs favourite hotel and saw a few of their cars

Old 07-25-2013, 05:53 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Seeing all these pics makes me wish I had joined you guys. What an amazing opportunity for an Aston owner. Agree with you Sunir that an older Aston would be cool. I've been doing searches on '70s-'80s Vantages. Unfortunately, nice examples cost more than a new V12V!

Old 07-25-2013, 07:28 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mikey k
Looks like you had a great time and got some of our recent heat wave
Gaydon is a fascinating place I've been round 4 times now!
Shame you didn't make it round the Heritage Museum and the AMOC collection.
I see you picked the Arabs favourite hotel and saw a few of their cars
I didn't bring any shorts, so I was burning up. Plus we didn't have A/C on the buses for Newport Pagnell and Gaydon, and that was pretty rough. I wasn't expecting "normal" weather!

We were supposed to go to the Heritage Museum, but got stuck in a traffic jam caused by an accident, and it messed up our schedule.

And yes, it was obvious who that hotel catered to. Half the TV channels were Arabic!

Originally Posted by Racer_X
Seeing all these pics makes me wish I had joined you guys. What an amazing opportunity for an Aston owner. Agree with you Sunir that an older Aston would be cool. I've been doing searches on '70s-'80s Vantages. Unfortunately, nice examples cost more than a new V12V!
I've been doing the same, but there weren't too many produced. Much easier to find in the UK than US, if you're willing to deal with importing one.

Old 07-25-2013, 07:41 AM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Miles and I had a great time, too. I am sorry that I didn't log on and check my messages here. We would have loved to catch up with you guys. The week was amazing.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:16 AM
stevewushu is infamous around these parts
what a great event!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:59 AM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
I have some photos to add and will get around to posting them soon. It was a memorable event and we are glad we attended.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:16 PM
jcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, I learned a lot!

Old 08-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Former Vendor
L.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the rough
Amazing, thanks for posting those pictures!