Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Considering changing the V12V HRE wheel setup...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by axarunner
double low: So i'm confused... Why exactly are you selling your wheels? Are you going back to the oem wheels and oem springs???

Old 09-05-2013, 03:17 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AXARUNNER
Double Low: So I'm confused... why exactly are you selling your wheels? Are you going back to the OEM wheels and OEM springs??? They look amazing on your V12 Vantage.

For those of you who are interested in buying his wheels, I purchased his old set of his V8Vantage S wheels and had an excellent experience. Wheels were shipped via FedEx and arrived in perfect condition (he packaged the wheels and tires separately).
Let's just say I'm selling my HRE wheels for an "update." I'll still be on my H&R springs and hope I'll have the latest and greatest soon enough.

Thanks for the feedback on my shipment of my past wheels. Hope you continue to enjoy the updated look!

Old 09-06-2013, 02:03 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
I'm STILL debating whether or not to lower my car - still have the springs. Here's the 20" HRE P40's on it. Decisions...decisions.

Attached Images  
Old 09-06-2013, 02:26 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I've considered getting the springs but I don't want a harsher ride and I don't want the car scraping every time I approach a driveway. Your car looks just fine. Spend the money on a carbon fiber rear valance. BTW, I love the dark blue color.

Old 09-06-2013, 03:01 PM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ +1 on the CF diffuser

Old 09-06-2013, 03:10 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
What? You guys don't like ABS plastic?!

Carbon Fiber is a slippery slope ya know. Its like crack for gear heads. You get a little and you want more and will do most anything to get it. Sure, sure..you start with the back valance, but soon you're cruzin' Fleabay for the side stakes and mirror covers. And then your wife asks why the checkbook balance is so low?

Then you do the front splitter - and live in fear. Every pothole, every curb, every sidewalk edge becomes your most bitter adversary. You have to stay frosty, ready to jump left, jump right or stab the brakes to avoid them all. Then one day, just when you were being so careful.... @#)(*% CRACK #@_)#(# and your pretty little CF splitter is broken. Much teeth gnashing ensues, and attempts to repair in the garage with some fiberglass resin and a plastic squeegee thangie. Argh!

I know. I'm not as cool with ABS plastic. Its cheap. Its not impressive. But when ya whack it, you can just laugh it off....

Old 09-06-2013, 04:09 PM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
I've got every CF bits you mentioned and pretty sure they cost less than your P40s

Old 09-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by cret
I've got every CF bits you mentioned and pretty sure they cost less than your P40s
Yeah, but your wheels are UGGLLLLIEEEEEE !!!!!

Bwhaaaaa!!

Old 09-06-2013, 09:09 PM
spf1410 has a spectacular aura aboutspf1410 has a spectacular aura about
Duane your car is gorgeous with those wheels.

Old 09-07-2013, 11:13 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
If anyone wants to shoot me an offer, I might entertain it...

Attached Images  
Old 09-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by drcollie
Yeah, but your wheels are UGGLLLLIEEEEEE !!!!!

Bwhaaaaa!!
shhh... been looking, just can't find the set I want.