Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Ipod music connection methods for AM vantage V8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 10:10 PM
XWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura about
Ipod music connection methods for AM vantage V8

So, my first question here is how do you set up the docking station for the iphone? do you just send music over Bluetooth as this AM is equipped with that? Or is there a plug in for the iphone? OR, do I just need to burn a bunch of discs.

Old 10-25-2013, 10:07 AM
XWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura about
Lil help?

Old 10-25-2013, 10:46 AM
yvr
yvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond repute
What year Vantage? Which model iPhone? Some rare combination that hasn't already been discussed in a million threads?

Old 10-25-2013, 01:09 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
With my 07, I purchased an Sirius/XM Skydock whereby I was able to get satellite radio and connect my iPhone's music (Pandora too) directly through the sky dock via it's FM transmitter. Not ideal but it really worked for me (really liked it & the install was first rate custom through an independent). It's only available for the iPhone 4S or earlier models though. There may be a AM designed iPod retro fit kit for your car... check with the dealer as the earlier models 06 & 07 did not come with a connection.

Old 10-25-2013, 02:36 PM
oo7
oo7 is infamous around these partsoo7 is infamous around these parts