Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8 Vantage SportShift Driving Guide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
V8 Vantage SportShift Driving Guide

A few months ago someone (user Prefurbia to be exact) posted a link to a document from AM called the V8 Vantage SportShift Driving Guide. The link they posted was this:
http://astonmartin.lms.coloni.net/LM...ng%20Guide.pdf

I know I read it and I could swear I downloaded it at the time, but I can't find it and that link doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone have a copy of this document or a working link to it?

Thanks

Old 06-29-2014, 07:35 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
I think this is the document you're describing...

Attached Files
Old 06-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Thanks, that was part of it. But I do remember seeing more information.

Maybe it was a separate document that also described things like the clutch learn procedure and some more technical details about the SportShift. I definitely don't remember what that document was called, but it was also a document from Aston Martin.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:18 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Adaptive Learning Procedure

See if this is what you remember

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Adaptive learning procedure.pdf (65.8 KB, 1158 views)
Old 06-29-2014, 10:45 PM
Nope. That's for the engine computer. The documents I'm talking about was specific to the SportShift, including the clutch learn procedure.

Old 06-30-2014, 08:24 AM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
The link from Don L is the same document I noted on the first post.

Old 06-30-2014, 04:13 PM
LotusJPS is infamous around these parts
Thanks for posting this! My question is why isn't this in the manual? I had no clue the car has launch control. (Not that I want to burn up the clutch using it.)

Originally Posted by DonL
I think this is the document you're describing...

Old 06-30-2014, 05:37 PM
This document and the other one I'm looking for should be in the FAQ section. I was surprised when they weren't. Still can't find that other document that talks about the more technical aspects such as the clutch learn procedure.