Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

VelocityAP V8 Vantage Sport Lowering Springs New Product Launch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 12:15 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Awesome! They do seem like the best solution by far

Old 12-20-2014, 12:44 PM
speedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nice
Looks great Stuart.. Perfect ride height.

Old 01-19-2015, 12:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Hi Guys,

Quick update for those that have ordered. I ended up having to split the shipment of Aston & Jag Springs between Sea & Air. The first production run is sold out so everyone who has pre-ordered, your springs will be arriving at our facility on the 23rd of January (this Friday) and we'll be shipping out on the following Monday, so they should arrive with everyone on Wednesday the 28th.

We have delayed the Sea Freight shipment until the next run of Aston Springs are done, to add in with the Jag Springs. Those should be landed in the UK in 5-6 weeks, so we will have more stock then.

Thanks again everyone. Something about Aston 6Speeders... very easy to work with

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 03-10-2015, 09:21 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
New springs put on with new wheels today. Gave her a quick bath and snapped a few pictures. I found the drop was about an full inch. Perfect. The ride is wonderful. It has a comfortable ride when traveling straight but you can feel the difference in the turns. Much stiffer and more control. Great job Stuart and Velocity!

How does everyone feel about the stance?

Old 03-11-2015, 08:24 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
EZ: Your car is perfect... More photos please and whats the wheel/tire set-up you have...

Old 03-11-2015, 10:14 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
AXA, the wheels are 20" Brixton Forged F-10's Targa Series. 9" on the front and 11" on the rear. Michelin Pilot sport 245/35/20 front and 295/20/20 rears. Glad you like them.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:50 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Would love to see a full on side view rather than over head to better judge the stance with the new springs.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Karl I don't have anywhere near the photo skills that you do. Here is a side view for you.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:16 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
I don't like the slammed look too much on Astons. The stance on yours looks perfect. Has it affected your ability to clear driveways or speed bumps much?

Old 03-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by karlfranz
I don't like the slammed look too much on Astons. The stance on yours looks perfect. Has it affected your ability to clear driveways or speed bumps much?
Karl-Franz, I'm with you on that one big time. I've always felt that the ideal aesthetic was a wheel centered as perfectly as possible in the arch.

Slammed only looks right on race cars. And it usually compromises the ride quality a lot. TBH I had never really considered doing springs before as I figured we'd never compete with H&R and all the big boys but I decided there was a gap in the market (pardon the pun ) for a premium product that was somewhere in between slammed & OEM.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 03-11-2015, 12:27 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Karl-Franz, I'm with you on that one big time. I've always felt that the ideal aesthetic was a wheel centered as perfectly as possible in the arch.

Slammed only looks right on race cars. And it usually compromises the ride quality a lot. TBH I had never really considered doing springs before as I figured we'd never compete with H&R and all the big boys but I decided there was a gap in the market (pardon the pun ) for a premium product that was somewhere in between slammed & OEM.
I think for the vast majority of owners, your springs are a much better option than H&R. I've got those on mine and I have to be super careful everywhere. Having less of a drop would give me a lot less stress while driving in a lot of areas.

Old 03-11-2015, 01:39 PM
I agree the slammed look may look good for pictures but not practical for driving. Stuart your springs are that perfect balance. Wonderful ride, yet aggressive enough to help fill the gaps. I have not had any issues with driveways or bumps yet. But with a drop of any kind I do have to be more aware of potential issues.

Old 03-11-2015, 02:41 PM
sonnyd is a jewel in the roughsonnyd is a jewel in the roughsonnyd is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
... I decided there was a gap in the market...
Well, nothing to get all wound up about. I'm sure the spring business has always been up and down, anyway. That's my stance on it, at least.

Old 03-11-2015, 02:58 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sonnyd
Well, nothing to get all wound up about. I'm sure the spring business has always been up and down, anyway. That's my stance on it, at least.
I want to laugh at that but I don't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing I enjoyed the punniness of it...

Old 03-11-2015, 06:40 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
New springs put on with new wheels today. Gave her a quick bath and snapped a few pictures. I found the drop was about an full inch. Perfect. The ride is wonderful. It has a comfortable ride when traveling straight but you can feel the difference in the turns. Much stiffer and more control. Great job Stuart and Velocity!

How does everyone feel about the stance?

Damn, no matter how many times I see these cars the beauty of them never ceases to amazing me.

This is a beautiful car!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VelocityAP V8 Vantage Sport Lowering Springs New Product Launch