Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Chrome seat switch covers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 07:54 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Does anyone know if the DBS switch will fit/work in the Vantage? Little things like this drive me nuts. My eyes are drawn to this one ugly thing in an otherwise beautiful interior.

Attached Images   
Old 03-24-2016, 09:22 PM
timwhayden is infamous around these parts
When I ordered my '13 V8V I requested through the Q program to have the newer aluminum seat control panel installed and they said it could not be done because the wiring harness and plug were different and would not match up with the wiring in the Vantage. I have since read several posts that said the same. I would think that some very smart electrically talented owner could come up with some type of adapter that would mate the 2 different wiring harnesses but haven't seen anything like it yet. I as well have installed the cheap aluminum look plastic caps and it looks very good to my eyes. Granted, anything looks better than the original cheap black plastic though...

Old 03-25-2016, 02:35 PM
goto35 is infamous around these partsgoto35 is infamous around these parts
will they work on a 08 vantage roadster?

Old 03-25-2016, 02:36 PM
goto35 is infamous around these partsgoto35 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gene G
Just bought a set on eBay $14.69 shipped. Will see how it looks with my interior.
Will post pictures when they come.
where did you see it for $14.69?

Old 03-25-2016, 03:44 PM
smdzucladoc is infamous around these parts
I think KarlFranz was working on this project when he first got his GT. It sounds like a lot of soldering is involved along with taking off a lot of the trim to get to the switch. You can try PM him and see if he has completed the project.

Old 03-25-2016, 05:19 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I imagine he will pipe in if he has something to offer on the subject.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:04 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jateshk
where did you see it for $14.69?
eBay

Old 03-27-2016, 08:21 AM
CARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of light
They are for Land Rover LR2/Freelander

Old 03-27-2016, 10:19 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
That is true but the fit our Aston Martins.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
Just ordered a set on eBay

Old 04-17-2016, 08:41 PM
I ordered the wrong switch covers. But I ordered another set that do fit. The ones that fit were $24.00. They just came Saturday but I'm trading the Aston in on Thursday. If anyone wants them let me know and ship the to you for $15.00 and you won't have to wait on the slow boat from China.

Sold to Sam I Am
Thanks

Last edited by Gene G; 04-18-2016 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:59 PM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
Just put mine on last week... Fit fine, looks great

Old 04-17-2016, 09:05 PM
sam i am is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gene G
I ordered the wrong switch covers. But I ordered another set that do fit. The ones that fit were $24.00. They just came Saturday but I'm trading the Aston in on Thursday. If anyone wants them let me know and ship the to you for $15.00 and you won't have to wait on the slow boat from China.
PM sent.

Old 04-18-2016, 01:22 PM
I have a set but haven't put them on. Still undecided.

Old 04-24-2022, 03:47 PM
seenastyle is infamous around these parts
Does anyone have a link for the covers? The eBay link is now dead and searching the internet for "Land rover Freelander LR2 Matt Chrome Seat Adjustment Switch cover" doesn't seem to find the correct ones.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chrome seat switch covers