Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Chrome seat switch covers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2023, 09:25 AM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
UP until my recent 2011 Vantage I had the aluminum finish seat switch covers on all of them starting with a 2007 I bought new through my 2017 V12S. I was surprised they became so rare and sold out when I got the 2011 last year. They look so much better than plastic as they are quite exposed and not hidden under the seat. Aston should have made the covers standard. Glad I found the way to get some!

Old 03-25-2023, 12:14 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I have a set of those sitting in my desk. I put the driver side on and decided they looked too big, and just made the switches stand out more. I tried to find out if we could use the switches from the Rapide but no go.

Old 03-31-2023, 06:22 AM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
Well... Amazon just informed me that they refunded my money for the seat switch covers that are now 'out of stock'... so now hunting.

Old 04-04-2023, 10:10 PM
Sir Rothschild is infamous around these partsSir Rothschild is infamous around these parts
My Amazon order was canceled also . Found them in DHgate. Shipping isn’t cheap tho…
Spoiler

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-04-2023 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-05-2023, 06:35 AM
I just put my order in - let's see if they actually ship!

Old 04-29-2023, 06:51 PM
Well, DHgate.com sent the switch covers to LaJolla California at some address, not my Minnesota address! So now I sent a dispute to see what happens!

Old 05-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Sir Rothschild is infamous around these partsSir Rothschild is infamous around these parts
Sending you a PM

Old 05-15-2023, 12:08 PM
DHgate who I ordered the switch covers investigated and said the company was fraudulent and no covers actually existed - they apologized and are refunding the money. Search continues!

Old 05-15-2023, 04:19 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
DHgate who I ordered the switch covers investigated and said the company was fraudulent and no covers actually existed - they apologized and are refunding the money. Search continues!
I have a set. Likely will not use them

Old 12-12-2023, 09:03 AM
MichiganStar is infamous around these parts
Are these the ones that work? They look correct...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MEIDAI-Compatible-Accessories-Adjustment-Sticker/dp/B0CDZNRGTW/ref=sr_1_17?crid=7CINH8KY1AO4&keywords=volvo+seat+ button&qid=1702396388&sprefix=volvo+seat+button%2C aps%2C62&sr=8-17

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-15-2023 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-12-2023, 07:21 PM
seenastyle is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MichiganStar
Are these the ones that work? They look correct...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MEIDAI-Compatible-Accessories-Adjustment-Sticker/dp/B0CDZNRGTW/ref=sr_1_17?crid=7CINH8KY1AO4&keywords=volvo+seat+ button&qid=1702396388&sprefix=volvo+seat+button%2C aps%2C62&sr=8-17
I'm wondering too. Their general shape looks correct, although the larger ones have indents on the sides, I don't see indents in the other ones posted in this thread. Perhaps they'd still fit?

Ps, I think I see the same ones on US eBay:
  • https://www.ebay.com/itm/254951738568] "4x/set Auto car Seat Switch **** Button decor cover for Volvo V60 S40 S60 C30 CC"

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-15-2023 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-13-2023, 05:07 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
The ones I have were for a land rover... however many parts also came from mid 2000 volvos... they look similar. Buy them and let everyone know because the land rover ones have become scarce

Last edited by MRCW; 12-13-2023 at 06:48 AM.
Old 12-15-2023, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=seenastyle;4934232]I'm wondering too. Their general shape looks correct, although the larger ones have indents on the sides, I don't see indents in the other ones posted in this thread. Perhaps they'd still fit?

Ps, I think I see the same ones on US eBay:

For $12 its worth the gamble. Just ordered them. Will report back with results.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-15-2023 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-15-2023, 11:19 AM
I just ordered them also - $12 risk, no big deal

Old 12-17-2023, 10:51 PM
seenastyle is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Sir Rothschild
For $12 its worth the gamble. Just ordered them. Will report back with results.
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
I just ordered them also - $12 risk, no big deal
So did I actually, I guess we'll just get a very very solid assessment across the 3 of us. Mine arrive Friday Jan 5 2024. My model's the one in my signature below, if it makes a difference.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chrome seat switch covers