Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Chrome seat switch covers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 05:13 PM
CARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of light
Chrome seat switch covers

Found those covers for my 05 DB9 seat switches.

Old 04-29-2015, 11:42 AM
TorqueDog is infamous around these parts
Nice, where did you find those?

Old 04-29-2015, 04:34 PM
CARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TorqueDog
Nice, where did you find those?
got the covers from : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Land-rover-Freelander-2-LR2-2008-2014-Matt-Chrome-Seat-Adjustment-Switch-cover-/251510305266?afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

Old 04-30-2015, 05:10 AM
Ellipsis is infamous around these parts
Sweet, how well does it match the other silver trim in the car?

Old 04-30-2015, 04:44 PM
the matt chrome finish blends well within the interior,far nicer than the black push buttons

Old 05-02-2015, 10:14 PM
timwhayden is infamous around these parts
They look a little larger than the black plastic ones. Is there enough room for them to still function?

Old 05-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by timwhayden
They look a little larger than the black plastic ones. Is there enough room for them to still function?
As they are covers they obviously are larger than the buttons they cover, when ordering Ialso feared it could be too large but it works well.

Old 05-04-2015, 12:58 AM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
Just ordered a set myself: can't go wrong this being a brilliant upgrade. Anything better then 80's plastic..

Old 05-04-2015, 07:12 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
^^^^ You do realize these covers are made out of plastic as well, don't you?

Old 05-04-2015, 08:24 AM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by karlfranz
^^^^ You do realize these covers are made out of plastic as well, don't you?
Yes, and so are my current ones..

Old 05-04-2015, 11:15 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
I was referring to your comment that they are better than '80s plastic, which is ironic since chromed plastic was very popular in cars of that decade. That being said, they do look better than the black ones. At least i think so, based on the photos.

Old 05-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by karlfranz
I was referring to your comment that they are better than '80s plastic, which is ironic since chromed plastic was very popular in cars of that decade. That being said, they do look better than the black ones. At least i think so, based on the photos.
Kiddin'

Agree, though the matt-brush look is something we've only seen in the last decade.

Old 05-05-2015, 08:08 AM
Ellipsis is infamous around these parts
I'm torn on these... on one hand it's cheap and covers up some ugly black plastic. On the other hand it might draw more attention to them, something i don't want to focus on.

Caraibam can you post some more shots, maybe from a distance? Thanks!

Old 05-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Bleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of light
Would be nice to paint the inner part black, to leave just the edges chrome, like an accent. Not sold on these like they are.

Old 05-05-2015, 06:14 PM
dan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to all
These look interesting. Don't know if I could pull the trigger since I'm such a stickler for stock interiors. I'm sure they look good in certain interiors. Were you happy with the quality?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chrome seat switch covers