Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

The Aston with it's garage mates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by White Rock
Thinking about adding a lift in my garage, how tall of a ceiling do you have?
I have 9 1/2'. While I can't stand under and work on my cars completely. I can use a rollaround adjustable height chair to work on the underside of the car that's on the top. If I had 10 or 10 1/2 foot ceilings I might be able to stand up under my low cars that were stored on the top of the rack.
Ron

Old 02-02-2016, 01:00 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
I have 9 1/2'. While I can't stand under and work on my cars completely. I can use a rollaround adjustable height chair to work on the underside of the car that's on the top. If I had 10 or 10 1/2 foot ceilings I might be able to stand up under my low cars that were stored on the top of the rack.
Ron
Thank you. Would you mind sharing a ballpark figure of cost all in? PM is fine.

Old 02-02-2016, 01:31 PM
AMChris is infamous around these parts
You guys have nice garages! Mines full of junk. Name:  20150906_191650_zpsk1arqsb8.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  192.0 KB

Old 02-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Teekster is infamous around these partsTeekster is infamous around these parts

There's an Aston Martin in there somewhere.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AMChris
You guys have nice garages! Mines full of junk.
That looks like a neat garage. Just needs a little cleaning and organizing. At least you have a three car garage to start with.
Ron

Old 02-03-2016, 10:45 AM
MrCLOS has a spectacular aura aboutMrCLOS has a spectacular aura aboutMrCLOS has a spectacular aura about
Here is my setup... it's a work in progress but pretty happy so far. I built in the city and my land was not wide enough to fit a 3 car garage sideways... so went with the tandem option.

Old 02-03-2016, 11:28 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
This parking configuration is messing with my head

Originally Posted by Teekster

There's an Aston Martin in there somewhere.

Old 02-04-2016, 08:26 AM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
I can only fit two in my garage but I with the high ceilings, I think I could squeeze in a lift ... tempting.

Old 02-04-2016, 08:44 AM
speedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nice
Originally Posted by MrCLOS
Here is my setup... it's a work in progress but pretty happy so far. I built in the city and my land was not wide enough to fit a 3 car garage sideways... so went with the tandem option.

I think I have the same cabinets you have. What a great product / value they are.. Looks good! Congrats!

Old 02-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Awesome garages guys, all of them!!!

Check out my "Behind the Performance" thread, let me know what you think of our set up!!

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | Behind the Performance

Old 02-04-2016, 11:55 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
See you next week Nick for my X-Pipe instal & ECU tune... Before and after dynos will be done for the 6Speed AM community.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:06 PM
AMChris is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
That looks like a neat garage. Just needs a little cleaning and organizing. At least you have a three car garage to start with.
Ron
Thanks Ron, that is encouraging.

Old 02-09-2016, 07:40 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Not a big garage, but I can fit both my vehicles along with my toolboxes, workbench, and air compressor (going on the side, not pictured as I'm still moving in and they're still at my old place). Going to be painting the garage before moving the tools in. I really wish it was a few feet deeper. My 4Runner has just over a foot of clearance combined, front and rear. And the garage isn't tall enough for a lift. But DC suburb prices are the devil so this is what I could get! Still can't complain

Old 02-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Teekster is infamous around these partsTeekster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by telum01
This parking configuration is messing with my head
4 car garage with the 3 summer toys occupying 2 of the stalls. The 911 is the beater sports car and normally lives outside. Our DD Land Rovers normally occupy the 2 stalls on the left.

Old 02-11-2016, 08:23 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gene G
At home with it's friends.
A lot of people cross shop those three cars. Way to take the easy route and just go for all three, lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.