At home with it's friends.
Oh I wish I had more garage space.....I'm getting crowded

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	812.1 KB
ID:	440039  
Old 02-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet collection. Simple fix another lift.

Old 02-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TXBRIT
Oh I wish I had more garage space.....I'm getting crowded
Oh my, what a lovely garage. I owned a Lotus Elise(ordered new,and an Evora that I ordered new as well) I gave the ELISE to my daughter. I sold the Evora after 5 years to purchase my Vantage. They are great cars. I love your selection of cars , one from every great country. And your garage is very cool as well.
Ron

Old 02-12-2016, 05:36 PM
TXBRIT has a spectacular aura aboutTXBRIT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Oh my, what a lovely garage. I owned a Lotus Elise(ordered new,and an Evora that I ordered new as well) I gave the ELISE to my daughter. I sold the Evora after 5 years to purchase my Vantage. They are great cars. I love your selection of cars , one from every great country. And your garage is very cool as well.
Ron
Hey Ron, thanks. I recognize you from the Lotus forum and the AM forum. You have a garage collection to be envied

Old 02-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, your Evora is not an S correct? What year and trans is your Vantage?
Ron

Old 02-12-2016, 07:51 PM
TXBRIT has a spectacular aura aboutTXBRIT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Thanks, your Evora is not an S correct? What year and trans is your Vantage?
Ron
The Evora is one of the first 2010 NA 37,500 miles now. AMV8 is 2008 not a manual. 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 AD egear. Was looking at McLaren to keep the English theme but.....got a good deal on the Gallardo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.