Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

The Aston with it's garage mates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 02:27 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
The Aston with it's garage mates

At home with it's friends.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	119
Size:	831.0 KB
ID:	438816  
Old 01-30-2016, 02:38 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
What a beautiful place you have, I'm sure the envy of many of us.

Old 01-30-2016, 03:06 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
And the other garage mates.

Views:	117
Size:	786.3 KB
ID:	438830  
Old 01-30-2016, 07:42 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Great collection! I can't wait till the weather is nicer so I can take a family picture too

Old 01-31-2016, 09:21 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very cool garage, after I looked at the first photo, I was going to post that you need a rack. Never mind, cool cars.
Ron

Old 01-31-2016, 10:16 AM
I could use another lift because my wife's Tiguan has to sit out on the driveway.

She said no to that idea because I would probably buy another toy car and her car would

still be out on the drive. She is most probably right.

Old 01-31-2016, 10:29 AM
speedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nicespeedracer800 is just really nice
Beautiful collection! Congrats!

I'm thinking about another lift as well.. I need a spot for my Porsche.

Name:  rps20160131_112629.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  477.3 KB

Old 02-01-2016, 04:54 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Someday I'll have more garage... someday...

Old 02-01-2016, 05:35 PM
It took me 65 years but the garage is bigger than the house I grew up in,and it is heated and air conditioned.

Old 02-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
I squeeze 4 into it 2. With a one post and a four post lift.
Ron

Views:	62
Size:	464.7 KB
ID:	439070  

Last edited by Ron Avery; 02-01-2016 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:07 AM
yankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond repute
Ron - What brand of 1-post? That scares me a bit with the amount of stress that must be on the floor / bottom L-joint. Is it secured to the wall?

Old 02-02-2016, 08:32 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ron Avery
I squeeze 4 into it 2. With a one post and a four post lift.
Ron
Nice plate on the Mustang.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:03 AM
cmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of light
Justification of Higher Education

Originally Posted by Gene G
Nice plate on the Mustang.
This photo reminds me of the poster from my college days:

"Justification for Higher Education"

Old 02-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by yankee04
Ron - What brand of 1-post? That scares me a bit with the amount of stress that must be on the floor / bottom L-joint. Is it secured to the wall?
It is from American custom lifts 888-711-5438. The lift is rated up to 4500 pounds the heaviest car I place on the lift is only 2700 pounds. The lift is mounted on a 3' x 6' metal plate that is 3 inches thick on the floor. The requirement is that the foundation be at least 6 inches thick which mine is. The post for the lift is not secured to the ground and doesn't need to be. In my other house I have two for post lifts in a two car garage and it just becomes too crowded with all the posts.
Ron

Old 02-02-2016, 12:37 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
It is from American custom lifts 888-711-5438. The lift is rated up to 4500 pounds the heaviest car I place on the lift is only 2700 pounds. The lift is mounted on a 3' x 6' metal plate that is 3 inches thick on the floor. The requirement is that the foundation be at least 6 inches thick which mine is. The post for the lift is not secured to the ground and doesn't need to be. In my other house I have two for post lifts in a two car garage and it just becomes too crowded with all the posts.
Ron

Thinking about adding a lift in my garage, how tall of a ceiling do you have?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.