Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Amazing Vantage weekend

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Dustan is infamous around these parts
Amazing Vantage weekend

Just got back from a 700 mile round trip that took my wife and I to the telluride cars and colors festival. The trip took us thru the heart of the Rocky Mountains including 4 11,000' passes. I just had to report that my 2007 Vantage was absolutely flawless and reminded me why I love this car.

I'm glad to have a place to discuss the issues with our cars but wanted to share one of the wonderful parts of ownership

Old 09-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
A beautiful setting. Thanks for sharing.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:52 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
you live in a great part of the world - i can see why you'd enjoy driving the V8V around there, looks like you had some distinguished company

thanks for the photos

Graeme

Old 09-25-2017, 07:55 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
As nice as your Vantage is.... That Ford GT!!! My Lord is that something else!

Old 09-25-2017, 08:13 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
You're a lucky bastard, all we have here is flat straight roads

I personally can't wait to move out west!

Haven't seen a ford GT in the flesh yet, looks like a pretty awesome group of cars!

Old 09-25-2017, 08:22 AM
Durango has a spectacular aura aboutDurango has a spectacular aura about
I'm glad to see some Astons made it to the show. We don't see many down here in our part of the world.
I had planed to come up on Saturday, but the snow, along with the sand and salt that CDOT puts down was a bit too much. Maybe next year.
If anyone ever gets the chance to do the San Juan skyway, especially during the fall, it is worth the trip.

Last edited by Durango; 09-25-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Name correction
Old 09-25-2017, 09:15 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
I love the ski towns in the summer and before the snow falls. Thanks for the pictures.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:49 PM
Dustan is infamous around these parts
The weather did make things interesting, there will be a lot of detailing being done this week.

The Ford GT was amazing to see in person and sounds so good

It was driven by actor TJ Miller and I think he said it was #36

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.