Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vantage Manual Release Date?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 11:03 AM
ViaHuerto is infamous around these parts

Picture I got from a show and tell they had in the UK last month. Vantage AMR.

Old 10-18-2019, 11:30 AM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Once again...I really wish the early buyers of the manual good fortune with their choice. Please post pictures when the cars arrive...
one person stated December delivery....I am guessing it is a Vantage AMR as the Aston Martin website States 4th quarter start delivery...

In the meantime...I would like to see any test videos of the new 2019-2020 manual Vantage given by people like Top Gear...Vantage mag...Road and Track... Automobile...Motor Trend...etc...with the car coming out it needs this to excite people to buy!

Safe driving guys and I look forward to your posted pictures.

Old 10-18-2019, 12:18 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ViaHuerto

I love to see a shift **** in any car but that's a pretty mundane looking shift **** for an Aston, let alone the AMR version considering the shining metal beacon of pride that was on the V12 manual..

Old 10-18-2019, 12:33 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ViaHuerto

interesting, looks like they changed the stupid looking mercedes navigation controls to BMW style...

and auto start stop on a manual? is that some sort of stupid european regulation now? hopefully you can turn it off permanently like in some cars

Old 10-23-2019, 02:57 PM
2014V8V is infamous around these parts
I also have one on order with a December build date and February delivery date.

Old 10-23-2019, 03:50 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Aldv
The article was in the latest issue of Motor Trend.
While it did not state Vantage AMR but mentioned Vantage.
If you are using the MB engine with the manual just be aware of possible problems.
Aston Martin is too small a company to hold up cars till they feel are 100 percent. This forum is proof with the many problems listed by members.
While I hope you have nothing but good luck or fortune with your New car...your car can be released and sold you with Aston Martin fixing or correcting later...Aston needs money.
As a Aston enthusiastic, I would be concerned with any new AML new models. They are deep in debt and suspect drained of resources for mechanical challenges/new model rollout. They are praying the DBX is a huge success. That may be a stretch.