Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

new grill for the new vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2020 | 03:45 AM
|
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
new grill for the new vantage

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/06/10/aston-martin-vantage-revenant-automotive-smaller-grille/

for you new vantage owners...

Old 06-11-2020 | 05:40 AM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
Aston Martin should call these guys and make a deal - I think it's a huge improvement - now about that interior...

Old 06-11-2020 | 06:12 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Big improvement. Looks like an Aston Martin should. I also like the updated slat grill AM promotes on the new roadster.

Old 06-11-2020 | 07:29 AM
jerhofer is just really nicejerhofer is just really nicejerhofer is just really nicejerhofer is just really nice
I like it a lot better. Wonder if they will offer it with silver slats as well.

Old 06-11-2020 | 09:09 AM
W126C is infamous around these parts

Old 06-11-2020 | 09:33 AM
skeena river rove is infamous around these parts
This is how the new vantage should have been designed from the factory. They absolutely nailed it.

Old 06-11-2020 | 09:56 AM
embdenb has much to be proud ofembdenb has much to be proud ofembdenb has much to be proud ofembdenb has much to be proud ofembdenb has much to be proud ofembdenb has much to be proud ofembdenb has much to be proud ofembdenb has much to be proud of
Its a vast improvement IMHO, however its still a compromise because the conversion only involves the bumper. The headlights are still too small. This is not a knock on the manufacture as any other modification would not have been cost effective. The following pics show the stark difference in the bumper's designs along with the classic original design of the early Vantages. Hopefully this company will tackle the rear bumper next. (smile)

Old 06-11-2020 | 10:04 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
smaller grill makes the headlights not seem so small... well done to this company, apparently they also have a kit to make the rear end less ostentatious as well

Old 06-11-2020 | 10:14 AM
|
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
nice kits, when I'm ready for a new gen vantage in about 5 years, this will be the first mod...

Old 06-11-2020 | 07:07 PM
era2076 is infamous around these parts
That really works .
chr

Old 06-12-2020 | 11:51 AM
Jano4 has a spectacular aura aboutJano4 has a spectacular aura aboutJano4 has a spectacular aura about
Big fan of this modification. Because of the small headlights, the smaller grille makes it look more cohesive.

Old 06-12-2020 | 04:03 PM
Kalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to all
I agree with sonies. The small headlights fit the car better with an appropriately-sized grille between them. This design makes the car look ten times better from the front. I already liked the back.

Old 06-12-2020 | 08:55 PM
M I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud of
I'll brake from the crowd and say I love the stock grill set up. And the rear is perfection as long as you get the quad tips. However I feel the long smooth hood could use some vents to break it up.

Old 06-13-2020 | 12:23 PM
TiAg is infamous around these parts
Night and day difference. I love it. Makes it look like a proper Aston in my opinion.

Old 06-17-2020 | 07:21 PM
MBi
MBi is infamous around these parts
Well done to these guys. With the poor residuals on the second hand market if this is reasonably priced I could see some people doing this conversion. I think the hard part would be matching the paint and what else is changed in terms of brackets etc behind the bumper.