Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Aston Martin Vantage Market/Deals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 07:23 PM
Hudson Vance is infamous around these parts
Question New Aston Martin Vantage Market/Deals

What kind of deals are people getting on new vantages, preferably roadsters? Am I correct in assuming these cars are discounted off MSRP due to high stickers and fairly low demand? Any insights appreciated, thanks!

Old 01-31-2021, 08:21 AM
007JB is just really nice007JB is just really nice007JB is just really nice007JB is just really nice
Yes, low demand, high sticker. 30% of sticker is norm, maybe even more for new cars.

Old 01-31-2021, 03:08 PM
MARABONES is infamous around these parts
You should be able to get great deals on the coupe, especially 2020's. I do not believe their is an over supply of the roadsters however. Got my 2019 at this time last year from Holman Motorcars in Fort Lauderdale. Was very pleased,

Old 01-31-2021, 07:50 PM
Hudson Vance is infamous around these parts
Thanks; unfortunately I want a Roadster, do you think they are discounted off sticker at all? Alternatively, what counts as a great deal for a coupe, how much off MSRP did you get?

Old 01-31-2021, 10:05 PM
MARABONES is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hudson Vance
Thanks; unfortunately I want a Roadster, do you think they are discounted off sticker at all? Alternatively, what counts as a great deal for a coupe, how much off MSRP did you get?
A search on Autotrader shows very limited stock for the Roadster throughout the US. I would assume minimum discounts for the Roadster because of this. I got 33% off ($189K sticker) my new 2019 in early 2020. Good luck in your search.

Old 02-01-2021, 10:41 AM
MAUMAU is infamous around these parts
Does anyone know the actual percentage difference between the price an Aston dealer pays for a vehicle from AML versus the listed MSRP? This information would be invaluable in price negotiations.

Old 02-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
Morries Aston (Minneapolis) has a Blue roadster - give them a month of aging on the floor with no sale and then offer them 20 to 30% off...

Old 02-01-2021, 07:09 PM
Torchlaker is infamous around these parts
Hi guys.
I am new to the forum and visited because I will soon be in the market for a new or pre owned AM Vantage. I have been browsing and following cars.com, car gurus, eBay etc. and thought I had a good barometer on how pricing is trending.
some of the above comments don’t seem right to me. People are saying as much as 30% off or more of MSRP.
that’s great if true but from what I have been seeing, that is not the case.
the used or pre owned cars are not even 30% off of MSRP. So my question is how can new cars be sold at this discount when the used ones are more than that. Please help clarify.
is it because I am only seeing the listed price and not seeing what they sell for? I’m seeing used 2019’s listed at 125k to 175k with 5,000 miles to 15, 000 miles.
can you give me specific examples of a price paid for a new Vantage or pre owned that are more than 30% off?
PM me if you don’t want to disclose publicly.
thank you in advance.

Old 02-04-2021, 01:56 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
just got an email from my dealer Aston Martin Orlando... they have two roadsters in stock in the $180k range...

Also have 5 DBX in the low $200's

Old 02-04-2021, 06:21 PM
Registered PM
Formula1fan is infamous around these parts
I asked at 3 dealers in the Northeast all of which had multiple roadsters and was told sticker.

Old 02-05-2021, 11:14 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Roadsters are still new, give it a few months when they are getting stale on the lots

Old 02-05-2021, 03:20 PM
MBi
MBi is infamous around these parts
Asking won't get you anywhere you need to make a offer based on the how many days it's been for sale. Ie birthday 365+.

Old 02-07-2021, 07:54 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MBi
Asking won't get you anywhere you need to make a offer based on the how many days it's been for sale. Ie birthday 365+.
Do dealers usually floor plan new cars?

Old 02-07-2021, 08:37 PM
Torchlaker is infamous around these parts
I realize that but that’s why I’m here asking. Trying to do homework and see what a reasonable offer would be based on past sales and current market.

Old 02-09-2021, 06:57 AM
MAUMAU is infamous around these parts
Torchlaker -

I’m not sure what model years you are looking at, but a fellow forum member (V8VDREW) put much time and effort into the attached depreciation tables and explanations. Please remember these were from 2020 so you can interpolate for 2021. V8VDREW also created a superb Vantage specific checklist which covers all of the known issues of the Vantage. When I was looking at various Vantages, I had his checklist with me and it was extremely helpful.

Wishing you the best in your search. The link below will bring you to V8VDREW’s thread.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...urves-pt2.html

Here is a link to V8VDREW’s Pre Purchase Checklist.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...st-pt-1-a.html

Last edited by MAUMAU; 02-09-2021 at 07:02 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Aston Martin Vantage Market/Deals