Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Independant Mechanic - Denver, CO Area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2021, 12:30 PM
UNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond repute
Independant Mechanic - Denver, CO Area?

I just bought my first Aston Martin, a 2007 V8 Vantage 6 speed manual. I love the car, and plan to do much of the work it may need on my own. I'd also like to find a reputable local shop in the area. Does anyone have experience with an indy shop in the Denver metro area? The local dealership has only one tech, and, as expected, prices are through the roof.

Old 09-22-2021, 02:28 PM
Cadillacbart is infamous around these parts
Congrats. Did you buy the black one in Littleton? Great car if so.

Old 09-22-2021, 02:38 PM
UNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond reputeUNDRPSI has a reputation beyond repute
I bought a Meteorite Gray car out of San Francisco. Drove straight there and back with an enclosed trailer to pick it up. LONG road trip, but a lot of fun.

Old 09-22-2021, 03:09 PM
Cadillacbart is infamous around these parts
That sounds great. The local car was/is a 2006, so my mistake there. I'll be following this thread as I'm in the same boat. Planning lots of DIY, watching a lot of Red Pants videos, and looking for a local mechanic.

Old 12-02-2022, 01:34 PM
amv8ma is infamous around these parts
Has anyone found an independent mechanic in the area? I do most of the work myself but I have a bigger job that is more laborious than I'd like and did not appreciate the price the dealer quoted me.

Old 02-15-2023, 07:09 PM
amv8ma is infamous around these parts
I found a Ferrari garage who are willing to work on our cars, Scuderia Ramparte in Erie. They are a great shop, but do not really know much about our cars, so labor rates could end up being similar or can be higher than the dealer. They did a clutch, water pump and thermostat for my V8V and did take care of my car. They even took pictures each step of the way and did not once keep my car outside.

Old 03-08-2023, 07:54 AM
acole is infamous around these parts
What’s the job that you have to do?

Old 03-08-2023, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by amv8ma
I found a Ferrari garage who are willing to work on our cars, Scuderia Ramparte in Erie. They are a great shop, but do not really know much about our cars, so labor rates could end up being similar or can be higher than the dealer. They did a clutch, water pump and thermostat for my V8V and did take care of my car. They even took pictures each step of the way and did not once keep my car outside.
The local dealership is not only expensive, but has a long backlog of work. They have a single Aston Martin tech which creates problems if you need something done quickly. Concours Cars in Colorado Springs is supposed to be a a solid indy shop with experience in the Aston Martin space and may be an option to consider alongside Scuderia Ramparte.