Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Terrible service from Aston Martin UK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2023, 02:50 AM
KamellJ is infamous around these parts
Terrible service from Aston Martin UK

Hi. I own a 2021 Vantage V8. In March this year, I had a collision in Poland. It was hit by another driver. The car was sent to the authorized dealership in Warsaw. Until today they cannot fix my car as AM UK has not delivered all the spare parts needed ( body parts). It has been already 6 months, and I still cannot get my car fixed. Anyone else has faced such an issue recently?
The worst thing is that the parts (rear fenders) were sent twice and each time they arrived damaged and had to be ordered again. Currently, I am waiting for the next delivery and Aston Martin UK is unable to determine when it will take place. I know that my case is not isolated and more people experience similar problems.

picture from before the collision...

Old 09-29-2023, 05:55 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Have you talked to any higher up's at AML Corporate?

Old 09-29-2023, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Have you talked to any higher up's at AML Corporate?
Not yet. The process was managed by Aston Martin Poland so far. But I lost my patience...

Old 09-29-2023, 02:10 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Beautiful car in the before pic. Love the paint.

Old 09-29-2023, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by BWings
Beautiful car in the before pic. Love the paint.
Thanks! I love it too . It's Satin Xenon Grey.

Old 09-30-2023, 09:09 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KamellJ
Not yet. The process was managed by Aston Martin Poland so far. But I lost my patience...
Perhaps AML will post date your warranty expiration due to their lack of delivery on parts? Seems like an easy concession from them if you push hard enough.