Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Dealer Bill Rates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2023, 06:23 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sliderule01
I don't use a dealer - I use Steel Wings. I believe their labor rate is $150 hour. They do excellent work and are known for AM work and restoration. They also have AMDS.
You're fortunate to be close enough for them to be an option.

Old 10-22-2023, 06:50 AM
Druid1 is infamous around these parts
Don't know what the hourly rate comes out to, but took my Vantage to Aston Long Island for the 1st Year Service and the total came out to $1625.

Old 10-22-2023, 10:38 AM
EJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond repute
I am using British European Motor in the SF North Bay and the rate is $203 per hour.

Old 10-23-2023, 02:02 PM
Distwo is infamous around these parts
$295 last year at the AM dealer in Los Gatos, CA. I highly recommend going to Peninsula European Car Service instead. Ironically a million times more knowledge on the Vantage than the AM official dealer.

Old 10-23-2023, 07:43 PM
EJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Originally Posted by Distwo
$295 last year at the AM dealer in Los Gatos, CA. I highly recommend going to Peninsula European Car Service instead. Ironically a million times more knowledge on the Vantage than the AM official dealer.
$295 an hour is just insane!
Wonder how much the dealer in Walnut Creek is charging...

Old 10-23-2023, 09:22 PM
Distwo is infamous around these parts
Yes... That's what I call a stealership.. The work wasn't even done properly the first time and had to argue with them that it wasn't right. Only after I told them about some possible adjustments I read about online did they investigate, and acknowledged they were wrong.

As I mentioned in the original message, go for a good independent or just do the work yourself, luckily a lot of our Aston are easy to work on!

Old 10-24-2023, 08:11 AM
Bones 53 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 1stV8V
@Bones 53 Care to elaborate? Miller always seems outrageous. Have you had better-than-expected experiences?
1) Bought my V12 vantage from them in 2013. At service time, they pick up and return my car in a covered flat-bed at no charge. I am 140 miles away.
2) Long story short...After one of the services, they had put something together wrong. I called them on a Friday morning to state my concerns and told them we had a road trip scheduled for Saturday to Maine.
They picked up the car that afternoon and promised me they would have it fixed and back to me by 7:00 AM Saturday morning. They did.
3) I had the unfortunate occurrence of the dreaded catalytic converter/ valve damage issue on the V12. Under the extended warranty they replaced the engine, catalytic converters, clutch and radiator coolant.
No arguements...no cost to me.
Thanks,
JH