Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Had a chance to see the new 2025 Vantage yesterday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2024, 09:59 AM
Rjscharer is infamous around these parts
My Tonale gave up the ghost with 650 miles on it. Repeated towings,trips to the dealer for unsolvable electrical issues. Shop foreman told me cars made before March 28,2023 were prone to have major electrical issues. Dealer allowed me to pick out a different Veloce for a few bucks. This one has been great. This is after
Alfa sold the car in Europe for a year before bring them here so they would be trouble free.

glad also to report my 23 Vantage has been perfect.

Old 06-25-2024, 10:31 PM
Davil is infamous around these parts
“Repackaged AMG GT”. What a ridiculous statement. The crate engine is where the similarity starts and ends. Different tune, different intake, different exhaust, totally different sound. Even more changes in the latest model.

For previous new Vantage there was the horrible Mercedes infotainment but that’s easily fixed by installing CarPlay.

I actually own both a VH (the last one with the nicer interior and decent infotainment with CarPlay) and a ‘21 Vantage. Both wonderful cars. I can’t say which one is better, but if I could only have one (which luckily I don’t) it would be the newer model as it can be both a relaxing drive and a very engaging one. The suspension in the newer one is just genius. Glides over bumps and is so flat when cornering yet still gives a very connected experience. Hard to think of other modern cars that are fun at all speeds. It’s an Aston brief that has been carried over. They just make you feel good.

Bonus pic from today’s lunchtime drive. What a machine.

Old 06-27-2024, 11:56 AM
Maseratiqp is infamous around these parts
The new vantage may be an update but I feel the catfish front witht the look at me gaze from the big head lights really are a step backward... Looking at the Valour, and other newer Astons, its not a direction design wise that will stand the test of time...