Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2nd generation Vanquish production numbers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2024, 07:04 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
2nd generation Vanquish production numbers

I tried to search but couldn’t find production numbers for the second generation Aston Martin Vanquish. I have been patiently waiting for delivery of a new to me 2016 Vanquish. It is hopefully to be picked up at the dealer tomorrow. Does anyone know the numbers made and the number here in the US ?

I

Old 07-22-2024, 08:35 PM
yvr
yvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pick Gene. I was keeping an eye on that car because of the spec and the price. Congratulations!

I recently got a 2016 Vanquish Volante Carbon White Edition (I love it), and I asked Tim Cottingham at AMHT to prepare a "one of" report on my car. All his production numbers in my report were based on Volantes, but the AMOC forum has quoted him as saying "Mk 2 Vanquish (2012 - 2018) 2,387 Coupes (plus 532 S versions) and 1,003 Volantes (plus 284 S versions)". The Volante count squares with the report he sent to me, so I'd be pretty confident about the coupe numbers in the above quote. It also confirms what I've seen elsewhere. No idea how that breaks down for US deliveries or RHD/LHD though.

That car looks like a one of one.

Enjoy!

Last edited by yvr; 07-23-2024 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-23-2024, 07:11 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you.

Old 07-23-2024, 03:33 PM
Viper98912 has a spectacular aura aboutViper98912 has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful pickup. Look forward to hearing how it compares to your R230.

Old 07-23-2024, 04:13 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Nice coupe. I also was watching that one. Came close to pulling the trigger several times, but was just sold when I finally made an inquiry (no wonder I didn’t get a response!). Good luck!

Old 07-23-2024, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Viper98912
Beautiful pickup. Look forward to hearing how it compares to your R230.
I don’t think it is in the same league as the SL55. It is a much newer car. For me it will be interesting to see how it compares to our Bentley CGT Speed. The dealer call this morning and said it is scheduled for next Saturday delivery. It will be great to have an Aston again.

Last edited by Gene G; 07-23-2024 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-23-2024, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Nice coupe. I also was watching that one. Came close to pulling the trigger several times, but was just sold when I finally made an inquiry (no wonder I didn’t get a response!). Good luck!
I thought about it for quite sometime as well. Kept looking at Vantages and DB9’s, but kept coming back to this Vanquish. Thinking that maybe I shouldn’t spend so much money. My wife and my sons all told me just buy it. I have had 3 V8 Vantage and a DB11. Loved the V8Vantage. Didn’t care for the DB11. My favorite was a 2008 Green Vantage with a tan interior and a 6spd.

Old 07-23-2024, 09:57 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
With the new Vanquish coming out soon the VH Vanquish should gather some attention and pricesmay go up. One of the best past cars that AM has built regardless of 6 or 8 speed version.

Old 07-24-2024, 03:53 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
I almost bought this car a couple of years ago. Saw it up for sale again recently, but I got my 2020 Vantage not too long ago, so I wasn't ready to switch again. At least now I know who bought it this time.

Originally Posted by Gene G
I tried to search but couldn’t find production numbers for the second generation Aston Martin Vanquish. I have been patiently waiting for delivery of a new to me 2016 Vanquish. It is hopefully to be picked up at the dealer tomorrow. Does anyone know the numbers made and the number here in the US ?

I

Old 07-24-2024, 08:15 PM
Viper98912 has a spectacular aura aboutViper98912 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Gene G
I don’t think it is in the same league as the SL55. It is a much newer car. For me it will be interesting to see how it compares to our Bentley CGT Speed. The dealer call this morning and said it is scheduled for next Saturday delivery. It will be great to have an Aston again.
Yes, the Vanquish is a generation newer than the R230, but the R230 was an amazing car in itself. As a former R230 owner myself, I'm curious to know the differences if you get a chance

Old 07-24-2024, 08:26 PM
I don’t have the Vanquish yet. It will be delivered Saturday. I can tell you that I have had 75 cars in my 76 years and so far my SL55 is my all time favorite car, and treated as such. It still hasn’t been in the rain, and it now has 11,000 miles on it. I have been fortunate enough to have had some incredible cars and still have five. I’m looking forward to the Vanquish. It will be the fifth Aston that I have had.