Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

07’ V8 Vantage front splitter recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2024, 01:06 PM
Willis8 is infamous around these parts
07’ V8 Vantage front splitter recommendations

Does anyone have a front splitter recommendation for a 2007 V8 Vantage to replace the factory front splitter. Sadly was on a country road when an opossum ran out. No damage to the car besides my front splitter being cracked. Any recommendations are appreciated! Thank you!

Old 09-05-2024, 02:07 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
How about an OEM to keep it original looking?

Old 09-05-2024, 02:44 PM
SFCARGUY is infamous around these parts
Most aftermarket splitters require drilling into the bumper to attach. I bought one thinking it would use the factory holes. But it didn't. I bought a OEM replacement.

Old 09-05-2024, 06:48 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
What they said. It's a sacrificial trim to protect the painted bumper. It's done it's job. They used to be reasonable like under $200. Not do much anymore.

Old 09-06-2024, 07:54 PM
mrtzmd is infamous around these parts
I purchased an aftermarket splitter to replace my oem one a couple of years ago. Required much work so as to not drill into the bumper. Not overly excited with the look but it protects the bumper well as it protrudes about 3cm forward. If I had to do it over again, I'd get the oem one. Aston Martin bits ans Scuderia have the oem one. HTH.

Old 09-07-2024, 01:07 PM
Argus has a spectacular aura aboutArgus has a spectacular aura about
I tried an aftermarket splitter and I am ordering an original in the next couple of days.None of the aftermarket splinters seem to work. Nuts and bolts and double sided tape. Not worth the trouble.

Old 09-09-2024, 07:21 AM
Willis8 is infamous around these parts
Appreciate everyone’s insight! Good to know on the aftermarket splitters not aligning. Would not have wanted to drill new holes! Will see if I can talk with my local dealer for a new splitter, as online I can only seem to find aftermarket or carbon ones.

Thank you!

Old 09-09-2024, 08:23 AM
yvr
yvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond repute
astonmartinbits has the genuine part. Compare prices with your dealer.