Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Vorsteiner | German Motoring Audi RS4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 10:35 PM
AudiRS is infamous around these parts
GT3Ranger noone is bashing your car here,, everyone has his own taste and expresses it freely on this forum. I like your M5 very much as well your gt3s. Unfortunately this RS4 looks just wrong and many people here might agree.
No need to get angry at anyone. You are free to do whatever you like to your car and enjoy it!

Old 02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
AudiRS the red RS4 shown on this thread is not my RS4. Mine is Imola yellow. I do not even know the owner but I do know the shop and they are good people.
Personally I feel it is not worth it to post the mods being done on my RS4 right now. We've accomplished something w/ the wheel and tire set that has never been done in an RS4.
I will not post these wheels that have never been used in an Audi RS4.
Who wants to get torched ?

Enjoy your cars gentlemen,
GT3Ranger

Old 02-05-2008, 09:59 PM
cargo8 is infamous around these partscargo8 is infamous around these parts
the mtm hood is also like 8,000 us dollars, haha

Old 02-05-2008, 10:05 PM
eurospek is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
We've accomplished something w/ the wheel and tire set that has never been done in an RS4.
I will not post these wheels that have never been used in an Audi RS4.
Who wants to get torched ?
Please do tell.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:25 PM
SoCal955 is infamous around these parts
Maybe in a different color scheme.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Banned
JADE46 is infamous around these parts
Saw it in person...WOW Vorsteiner did a great job in products

Old 02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Banned
mbphreak is infamous around these parts
Quick p-chop while eating my burrito. Looks nicer without that center hole! I digs.

Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2008, 09:01 PM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
I like it, I agree the hole is unecessary and the rings should be stock or blacked out, but i'm surprised at all the negativity regarding this one, it is a titanium pkge RS4 with a different hood, lights and rings and it. I've seen some ridiculous colored way more expensive cars on here that I thought looked like *** but people loved.. I like the all black headlights, and as I said change the rings, but the hood isnt THAT bad, change the hole and maybe paint it (maybe leave the vents C/F) for all you who oppose the bare look. I dunno, I think its killer looking

Old 02-10-2008, 03:47 PM
mr2guy is infamous around these parts
GT3Ranger please calm the **** down. Why are you so affended? This example of a modded RS4 shows poor taste. Red is a horrible accent color and painting the rings red makes them standout. I have seen countless people do this to GTI's and Jetta's and it sucks EVERY time. This is a very fine car in stock form and the only mods that should be done to its exterior are ones that flow with the original design. It should look like Audi designed it that way. This is not the case with this car. I believe your RS4 has Dymags on it which I am very much in awe of due to the technology those wheels represent and their physical performance benefits but it doesn't mean anything to simply put a set of wheels on a car; you didn't just invent something profound. I don't think you're going to make the same mistake as this owner just because you want to use the same shop/garage to help you with your car. I would imagine the owner had more say as to the mods on this particular RS4 than the shop because it is so bad.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
mr2guy to use your words, what the **** are you talking about!!!!

First I do not have Dymags on my RS4.
What are you talking about and what is your problem!
Do you have an issue w/ me! Spell it out right now because I have no patience for bull****!

Airborne Ranger

Old 02-12-2008, 08:07 AM
HobbsE46 is infamous around these parts
Car looks mean!

Old 02-12-2008, 10:59 AM
PIXC55 is infamous around these parts
WOW GUYS RELAX!!!!!! this is starting to sound like hondatech kids forum..... imo i think the car looks bad a bit ricey,i also think the center of the hood is not neccesary,also i will never leave the hood carbon its not a civic paint the hood leaves the vents carbon!!!! red rings are to much and needs wheels !!!!

juan your rs4 is very nice you cannot compare to this red one!!!!

everybody is entitles to their opinions,but dont state your opinion in a hater way thats all!

Old 02-12-2008, 11:26 AM
mchctsV is infamous around these parts
wow this coming from the biggest hater of them all.................

Old 02-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Banned
PIXC55 not sure what you mean. I have never compared my car to the red RS4. I defended the red RS4 against all the torching the car was getting. I love the hood as a matter of fact I have one just haven't taken the time get it painted and put on. The wheels came first and need to design front splitters. I also want to blackout all the brushed aluminum trim.
In conclusion, I really like the red RS4 and there has never been an issue w/ my car and this car. I was told the owner wanted the hood on fast and deferred getting it painted at the time.

Cheers,
GT3Ranger

Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
im not to crazy about it??? the rings need to go asap!! kills the car. they need to make them black!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vorsteiner | German Motoring Audi RS4