Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 availability

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 09:21 AM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by K-TOWN HUSTLER
honestly,

there are more r8's sitting in dealerships then there are on the streets and this is since Dec. I almost bought into one because I loved the way it looked and it drove pretty nice, but it didn't have the ***** it needed for a 30k markup.

I think with our worst economy ever (whether it affects the rich or not) this car will not get the dealer hikes.

I'm gonna wait until the V10 or other engine drops.
I also think people will be very angry if a newer/bigger engine comes out within 4 years.
V10 will be out in 2009.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:03 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
For now the R8 market will be still pretty competitive since there simply is not enough cars to cope with demand. I checked E-bay last night and only 3 listed and the miles ranged from 1200 miles to 5k miles and all of them are in the mid $160k range.

The one I ordered was given to my friend (allocation slot) and we are still waiting for the car even though it was promised to me in April of this year.

rk