Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Full Rieger Body Kit Added to the VR Audi A3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Full Rieger Body Kit Added to the VR Audi A3

The entire reason we bought this Audi A3 almost a year ago was because of the Rieger catalog picture of the red A3. Seeing how that cars stance looked was truly something that impressed us. After spending some slow time adding the bits and pieces to make the car ride well and have power, it was time to complete the outside package.

Having some great power and handling mods from Neuspeed, K&N, Agency Power, OCT Tuning, JIC Cross suspension, IForged Monoblocks, and Rotora brakes, we added Riegers complete body kit to the car. The full front bumper requires the use of a OEM Audi S8 grill. The grill was completely done in flat black to match our flat black IForged TE-10 wheels. The front bumper features provisions for the factory fog lights and includes mesh to give it an aggressive look. The sides of the front bumper have aggressive vents which we left flat black as well.

The side skirts feature a carbon look finish that we decided to keep like the catalog picture. These side skirts are not bulky and fit well to keep the same lines from the front bumper. The rear skirt replaces the OEM piece and allows for a dual exhaust setup. We modified our Agency Power exhaust with titanium tips to feature a complete quad tip setup. The rear also has mesh to keep an aggressive look. The car as a whole is MUCH lower which makes for interesting movement in parking lots with speed bumps. The car quickly turned heads with the upgraded exterior.

The Rieger parts are all urethane which fits amazing like other high end German tuner parts. All parts included brackets, hardware, and mesh as needed. Everything was a true OEM replacement.

Check out our complete Audi Store Here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/index.php?class_9=-1&my_type_id=8&class_8=27

Vivid Racing is an authorized Rieger USA dealer. We carry many of the body kits for the Audi TT, S4, RS4, S5, A4, A3, and more. We also stock BMW Rieger kits. View some applications here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/rieger-m-80.html

The complete gallery is located - http://www.vividracing.com/forums/gallery/browseimages.php?c=283

Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 PM
SE7EN is infamous around these partsSE7EN is infamous around these parts
looks good.. a bit ricey in the back no? aha
i saw the s3 here in the uk pretty goodlooking.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Yeah new S3 is awesome!

Old 07-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
im not feeling it????

Old 07-29-2008, 02:43 AM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
Only thing I'm not big on is the rear. Otherwise it's I don't mind it!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Except the rear it looks good.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the compliments.

Old 07-29-2008, 11:19 AM
Entrepeneur is infamous around these parts
I like the overall look of the car with the kit....nice.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Diablo79 is infamous around these parts
R232???

Originally Posted by jstrat85
im not feeling it????
Am I the only one that thinks this looks like an R32 with an extra set of doors, on steroids??

Concept good, execution bad.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:59 PM
lsbe36 is infamous around these parts
Love the kit, need more aggresive rims with a chrome lip though..

Old 07-29-2008, 07:43 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Not that bad...

Old 07-29-2008, 09:49 PM
cargo8 is infamous around these partscargo8 is infamous around these parts
front looks alright, back is busy.

just me or is the space between hood and bumper very distinct for some reason? but clearly the hood is not popped...

Old 07-30-2008, 12:16 AM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
not bad

Old 07-30-2008, 12:55 AM
SoCal955 is infamous around these parts
I'm leaning more and more towards an A3 as a DD.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:45 AM
frap is infamous around these parts
Front looks good, but I do not like the back.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Full Rieger Body Kit Added to the VR Audi A3