Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Trade in my E63 for an R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 01:42 PM
buzz is a jewel in the roughbuzz is a jewel in the roughbuzz is a jewel in the rough
Question Trade in my E63 for an R8

What do you guys think???

Buzz

Attached Images    
Old 08-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
you have a nice fleet, so why not? it's not like you need a sedan.

Old 08-04-2008, 02:29 PM
buzz is a jewel in the roughbuzz is a jewel in the roughbuzz is a jewel in the rough
I am not sure about black, most my cars are in black except for Juniors' C63 in white, I'm leaning towards silver or white, actually this is not the car they will sell me this was a demo they provided.

Buzz

Old 08-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Chris@PerformanceOutfitters is infamous around these parts
I would say go for it, if you need a fast sedan take Juniors or the S8. The R8 if you can get one should be well worth it.

Old 08-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Pipper6speed is infamous around these parts
Depends what you want/need. I love my R8 and when I need a sedan, I plan on getting an E63. Seems these two go hand in hand

If you don't need the practicality (space) than the E63 offers, go for it. The R8 will run circles around it given the chance. However, if you just want straight line power, you may be disappointed.

edit: Just noticed your sig. Do it. You have more than enough sedan room and straight line power. A mid-engine car would do nicely in your garage. It's also more unique than all those.

Last edited by Pipper6speed; 08-04-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks guys for the advise, will do it soon and will post pics of the new car which will arrive in Oct with exclusive options. The dealer will buy back the R8 again on a pre-agreed price when the R8 V10 is out as I plan to get that once launched.

Buzz

Old 08-05-2008, 08:59 AM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
i drove an R8 last week and it was INCREDIBLE to say the very least....oh and heres the best part...we were driving and this SLR roadster comes up behind us and starts to go at it with us...on the straights it was pretty close but then on the twisties.....lets just say quattrOWNED

Old 08-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Yup
Yup is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RaminGTI20
we were driving and this SLR roadster comes up behind us and starts to go at it with us...on the straights it was pretty close but then on the twisties.....lets just say quattrOWNED
Really? Do tell...

Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 AM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
we were just driving on some backroads (in Monaco/Southern France) when a new SLR Roadster comes behind us flashing his lights and honking so we just gunned it...R8 was DSG and in sport mode, car is incredible fast- road consisted of mostly hard turns and some straights. SLR was good on straights but on corners he'd lose grip unlike the quattro which was just owning. My friend said on top end he took a SLR coupe on the highway on another occasion. so R8 is a benz raper

Old 08-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by RaminGTI20
we were just driving on some backroads (in Monaco/Southern France) when a new SLR Roadster comes behind us flashing his lights and honking so we just gunned it...R8 was DSG and in sport mode, car is incredible fast- road consisted of mostly hard turns and some straights. SLR was good on straights but on corners he'd lose grip unlike the quattro which was just owning. My friend said on top end he took a SLR coupe on the highway on another occasion. so R8 is a benz raper
No way. SLR will walk an R8 on the straights. No contest, especially at high speeds.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by buzz
Thanks guys for the advise, will do it soon and will post pics of the new car which will arrive in Oct with exclusive options. The dealer will buy back the R8 again on a pre-agreed price when the R8 V10 is out as I plan to get that once launched.

Buzz
Ha. I didn't realize where you lived. If you were in the US, you'd have a hell of a wait to get one hehe. What's the cost of the R8 in Riyadh?

Old 08-05-2008, 12:00 PM
KareemA4 is infamous around these parts
i say do it!!
that R8 is exactly like my dads
same int and ext.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Get the r8

Old 08-05-2008, 05:43 PM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wedouglas
No way. SLR will walk an R8 on the straights. No contest, especially at high speeds.
Absolute truth. 200hp difference lol

Old 08-05-2008, 06:01 PM
scuderiavw is infamous around these parts
awesome

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Trade in my E63 for an R8