Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

wtb: b7 rs4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 09:04 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:35 PM
TheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats. Nice car.

How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking? I just sold my car, and might be in the market for an RS4 soon.

Last edited by TheBlueBlur; 09-26-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 PM
me&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sanjay
thanks everyone -- got this yesterday from an audi dealer -

2007 CPO RS4
Well you can take comfort that the car qualified for the US CPO warranty, it won't be honored by Canadian dealers.

Nice looking car!

Old 10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
jtrichel is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur
If 55k is out of your price range, you should be looking at A4's or S4's, because you aren't going to find a decent RS4 for much cheaper than that.

Just not true. There are several 08s brand new untitled still in the wrapper at large Audi dealers -- selling for $61-63k. Thats brand new. If someone is looking for an 07, $55k is not only very reasonable, its probably on the high end.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i agree, especially right about now...with dealers having more expense involved with financing inventories, even more incentive to sell cars quickly...any bid seems to be a good bid these days...

Old 10-06-2008, 08:31 AM
sanjay is a jewel in the roughsanjay is a jewel in the roughsanjay is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by me&you
Well you can take comfort that the car qualified for the US CPO warranty, it won't be honored by Canadian dealers.

Nice looking car!
i realize that -- but i know the car has been bought up to CPO standards -- which is some level of comfort

anyways -- no regrets at all

Old 10-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
I sometimes daily drive this. VERY VERY nice car. Enjoy it , because i do.