Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Its finally here! first photoshoot with my Suzuka Gray S5!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Benzoboi is infamous around these partsBenzoboi is infamous around these parts
Awesome color and pics!

Old 11-05-2008, 10:44 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by metalevon
hehe thanks, putting the exhaust on it tonight! i am doing good man. how are things with you? gotta love that gt3!
Things are really great actually. Cool things to come as well. Im sure the car will sound nastay with the exhaust.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:44 PM
metalevon is infamous around these partsmetalevon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Things are really great actually. Cool things to come as well. Im sure the car will sound nastay with the exhaust.
good to hear it! put the pipes on the other night. sounds great! hopefully some springs and spacers next week and i will be good to go for a little while. When did you get the CLS? that thing can be modded up pretty heavily.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:28 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by metalevon
good to hear it! put the pipes on the other night. sounds great! hopefully some springs and spacers next week and i will be good to go for a little while. When did you get the CLS? that thing can be modded up pretty heavily.
ya, but I dont think Im going to do that much to it as Im just never too long in a car...definitely a disease...Ive seen some cool stuff though (among a sea of real ****...haha).

Old 11-06-2008, 07:40 PM
metalevon is infamous around these partsmetalevon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sechsgang
ya, but I dont think Im going to do that much to it as Im just never too long in a car...definitely a disease...Ive seen some cool stuff though (among a sea of real ****...haha).
oooh yes this is true. those cars look great with little stuff but its easy to go over board.