Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 Convertible

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Dr. Ferdinand is infamous around these parts
Yeah, by 'vert' I do mean convertible (or often referred to as 'cabs' for cabriolets).

I wouldn't go as far as calling them ugly, but they sure are not as appealing as the sedan. Also, I wouldn't call them girly just because it is a convertible. In fact, this is the only AWD convertible with such power I can think of (short of an exotic such as a Lambo spider), so by that metric I think a lot of guys would take it. I personally pass, mostly on looks (and torrid price), but not because of fear of being associated with the softer side.

BTW, I have seen one with a full MTM exhaust (downpipes, cats, mufflers), also riding on Stasis Ohlins. The last thing you would think is that a girl drives it (especially if you know that full exhaust is close to $10K!!!)

Old 01-26-2009, 01:08 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I think Audi's look cool but this one I don't care if it has 100k in mods just says MILF driving to the store for groceries. Just my opinion I know. That RS5 or whatever it is. Now that is a car a drive can get in no problem

Old 01-26-2009, 04:13 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I can't stand sport cars that looks like a sedan with useless backseats. Audi, BMW and Mercedes are notorious for that....Mark just buy her red California and call it a day.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:42 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I can't stand sport cars that looks like a sedan with useless backseats. Audi, BMW and Mercedes are notorious for that....Mark just buy her red California and call it a day.
Vince it's not for me. I was asking for my sister. My sister ordered a hardtop R8 but it's been good banter now.

I'm already on the California but if CV doesn't like it I won't order one