Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 HRE Content Platinum Motorsport #2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Blake P has a spectacular aura aboutBlake P has a spectacular aura about
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous...

*unsubscribes*

Old 03-04-2009, 02:12 AM
K-TOWN HUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dave
Mannn.........that's 30 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.....

Dave

Originally Posted by Blake P
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous...

*unsubscribes*

exactly.... what did you expect? the headhoncho snob was gonna chime in his 2cents? Someone else was going to make some more jokes about my armenian friends? or the why we like to "ruin" benzs, bmw's and porsches and exotics with push it to the limit rim sizes? what? so more weak jabs? I haven't see 1 valid response to mine since. I had to say my peace. you can't get your 30 minutes back, I'm crying with you. but I had to let it be known... I'm not gonna have the CEO or President of a reputable wheel line come in and make bogus threats legally. are you serious? off a mistake? my attorney's would eat up AUDI, let alone HRE'S entire existence. I love the cheapshot stones throwed by the local shops again that are in the so cal area.... holla let's be happy and move it along....

I have some ideas of remixing a few things that seem too bland to be on the streets.

Last edited by K-TOWN HUSTLER; 03-04-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 AM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
K-Town,
Perhaps your CEO friend should have stepped up to the plate. I'm ok with someone making an honest mistake. It happens all the time in business. I'd rather hear a one-liner from him than a 2-page diatribe from one of his customers.

Dave

Old 03-04-2009, 01:46 PM
nlpamg is infamous around these parts
Ben, no disrespect, but you're acting like you're posting on NikeTalk (although I've seen a lot of the scrubs that follow you over there come over here).

My apologies if my joke offended you. Please don't take it too seriously.

I respect that you defended your friends and it shows that you're a very faithful and loyal customer that does know his stuff. But, like most people on the forum, a lot of peoples' tastes clash and you can't expect everyone to bow down (like they do on NT) and not give you a little lip.

Also, I don't believe anyone talked about race, so we're not talking trash about Armenians.

The threats of having your attorneys crush Audi and HRE are a little too much for my tastes. That works on NikeTalk, but not here where there are actual attorneys on the board. To satisfy my curiosity, do you mind telling me who your attorneys are?

Last edited by nlpamg; 03-04-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:49 PM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
I'm willing to bet you have no idea what it is like to live on the streets and what life like that it is really about

Old 03-05-2009, 08:16 AM
FLACO X3 is a jewel in the roughFLACO X3 is a jewel in the roughFLACO X3 is a jewel in the rough
i love those wheels

Old 03-05-2009, 01:50 PM
termsheet is infamous around these parts
Love the car. Love the thread. So damn entertaining. Please keep it going.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Roman m is infamous around these parts
so much Haters,

Love your Jewelry Ben, I personally appreciate the fact that you took the time to defend PM.

Like they say "Keep ballin"

Old 03-06-2009, 10:03 PM
AP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really nice
Saw this car in person at the SLS Hotel valet. Looks SICK!

Old 03-08-2009, 05:55 PM
ihatepotholes is infamous around these partsihatepotholes is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 800
never though they have such a nice R8 in China. all that details, brake caliper and the exhaust!!!
china has a lot more nice cars than you think...

Old 03-10-2009, 09:54 AM
RepoMan is infamous around these parts
Nice whip there. Not so sure on the color choice of the rims but hey...small potatoes.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
Alan,

Please add me, you can double check with Guy and Ira @ DD. Going to send you a PM, thanks.

Brian

Originally Posted by HRE_Alan
So at the risk of the wrath of our dealers and my sales guys, I'll list the 6Speed sponsors that I know are authorized dealers. I probably don't have this 100% correct but it should be a safe list. Obviously we have some other great dealers not on 6Speed but I figure it is fair to only mention the guys sponsoring.

Wheels Boutique
Wheel Enhancement
Vivid Racing
Sharkwerks
GMG
Titan Motorsports
Evosport
RPM/Evolution Motorsport
ASR Engineering
AWE Tuning
GMP Performance
Speedware

If you're supposed to be on this list I apologize... that's why I'm not in Sales. I can fix... just PM me.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Sorry about that.

Originally Posted by Brian@Performance Outfitters
Alan,

Please add me, you can double check with Guy and Ira @ DD. Going to send you a PM, thanks.

Brian
Brian,

Sorry... I should leave the sales info to the sales guys sometimes.

Alan

Old 03-16-2009, 10:40 PM
phattbam is infamous around these parts
interesting thread.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 PM
AKR8 is infamous around these parts
Man this is fun, I always love e-fights.

all i got to say is, i respect what u do k-town baller whatever, but here's a tip for you, and mind you this is coming from a 20 year old, so brace yourself.

Yea you have made a good living, but the fact that you have to come here and try to show off how much you spend and how money is no objects when buying "shoes" (does that bother you)and how ur spending 50 Gs at the club. Congrats buddy, but wtf does that have to do with anything, if what you had to say had any valid point, you would let it be known without ranting about non necessary ****. just saying man, be humble. trust me buddy, your feeling the recession like everybody else, might not be in the same scale as others, but you still feel it. check yourself before you come in here ranting, bc we dont need to hear that ****, we just dont. I appreciate the fact that you are standing up for a company you believe in but there is a certain way to go on about it.

and since money is no object, do you want my to buy my r8, i have been looking into a bull for a bit but with the recession my 9 figure bank account asks that i sell my car b4 buying a new one. i have had it for less than a year, got almost 10,000 miles on it. for you ill do a great price 115k. what do you think. Thats not even 3 nights at the club baby

sry for the last statement guys, there is one thing that i hate is idiots. idiots have no respect, and im starting to feel like one by replying to this, but this 36 year old needs to grow the fck up

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audi R8 HRE Content Platinum Motorsport #2