Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Best 3-piece wheel brand?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 12:39 AM
AKR8 is infamous around these parts
Best 3-piece wheel brand?

Hey guys, Im trying to get wheels on my r8 but as i am picky and **** when it comes to my car, i have yet to choose on a specific wheel. Since i live in south florida, i have been pushed towards 360, and also HRE, I also have heard about forgiato, and other rims but I am fairly new with rims.

what Brands do you guys think are the best,
thanks

Old 03-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
many of those posts on that board were proven to be fake accounts registered by his competitors and ex-employees..they tried the same thing here and were not permitted to do so...

Old 03-21-2009, 02:51 PM
still pictures are worth a 1000 words.
we can also safely assume, that once his company blew up, he did not know how to handle it.
This is the things that differentiates hre and 360. than again its my opinion

Old 03-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I'm not defending anyone..just stating a fact...we have many wheel sponsors here including HRE...all you need to do is some looking around (search function)...there have been many threads about 3 piece wheels..just reread your original post..how about some pics of that R8

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-21-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
I'm not defending anyone..just stating a fact...we have many wheel sponsors here including HRE...all you need to do is some looking around (search function)...there have been many threads about 3 piece wheels..just reread your original post..how about some pics of that R8
I agree with Chuck on this one. I saw that post that was deleted as I've been watching what's been going on over on the other forums and was watching it spread to 6Speed, but the post here came from a source that to me seemed less than trustworthy. I don't think they were saying anything untrue, but I don't think they were saying who they honestly were.

I've been fighting (somewhat despairingly) against our competitors using tactics like this on 6Speed and to see what looked like someone that was pro-HRE doing that, isn't helpful to us. If you're using a fake login whether you're saying good things or bad things about us, you're hurting HRE as we simply don't do business like that and if you're an HRE partner, you're representing HRE and we ask that you uphold our standards for integrity.

You're forced be respectful of each other when your company's reputation is on the line so we ask that everyone keeps their posts out in the open. That's the spirit of 6Speed (unlike some other forums) and we hope it goes back to that so that we can stay as a sponsor. If it degrades to people you can't trust just bashing each other, we have no place here. We want HRE related info on 6Speed to be informative. If you have to always worry about weeding through the BS, then what's the point?

Old 03-21-2009, 04:47 PM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
Just get Dymags and be done with it. Best wheels ever.

Old 03-21-2009, 06:54 PM
thats true, but fake or not, its out there.
dymags are nice but not what I am looking for.

have you guys heard of ISS FORGED?

I know there are plenty of forums, but i feel that this way gets the result i need.

thanks

Old 03-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Administrator
Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 PM
lol, ty

Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 PM
i have pics on the audizine forum. but its time i took some good ones. Ill take some good pictures before the work and after the work is done

Old 03-21-2009, 10:25 PM
996twin_sc is infamous around these parts
DPE, Kinessis, OZ, BBS....

Old 03-22-2009, 12:19 AM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
Iforged.. for me at least..

Old 03-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
HRE if you are against 360forged.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:10 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
search my posts

Originally Posted by Enilder
HRE if you are against 360forged.
If you search my posts you'll see what should be a good representation of the good and bad regarding HRE. Obviously my opinion isn't 100% objective, but if you're looking for a good 3pc company, my advice is to be careful. It is very difficult to discern a true quality outfit from a pretender and it is entirely too easy to be a pretender these days. If HRE isn't to your liking, PM me and I can still help steer you in the right direction even if it isn't HRE.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HRE_Alan
If you search my posts you'll see what should be a good representation of the good and bad regarding HRE. Obviously my opinion isn't 100% objective, but if you're looking for a good 3pc company, my advice is to be careful. It is very difficult to discern a true quality outfit from a pretender and it is entirely too easy to be a pretender these days. If HRE isn't to your liking, PM me and I can still help steer you in the right direction even if it isn't HRE.
sorry i didn't mean it that way.
i dont have anything against HRE. i just thought it'd be a simple choice if he is so against 360forged (not saying one's better than the other and i wouldnt post anything like that on forum unless i actually had any experience with both).

i was always HRE fan. 360forged started making CF wheels (i believe HREs dont make any of CF wheels) and people seemed(?) to be quite happy with their products. i never had any experience with them so cant comment but they are one of very few good(?) companies that made CF wheels. i guess it comes down to personal preference and some research as far as quality and owner's impression.

my apologies. didnt meant to steer this thread to OT debate on HRE vs 360forged

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best 3-piece wheel brand?