Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Some Updated RS4 Pics...She's almost done, but not yet...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 02:40 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Great car, the seats look spectacular!

Old 06-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Yupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by intence
looks good. maybe some spacers but other than that its perfect
Originally Posted by czechchamp
Looks awesome! I like the seats and steering wheel.
+1 on the spacers, I think they would really set it off.
There is no way I could put spacers on it, the wheels are already pushed out to there limit on how they were built. They are 10 or 15mm more than stock offset. I have already rubbed the inside of the front fenders with the current setup. This is with 255's that are quite pulled on the 9.5" rim. I wanted to be able to run 275's on it, and with where the offset is now, It may be very very close.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Yupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Very, I mean very nice... the wheels the whole pkg look incredible.
Thank you very much, I still owe you some pics of the setup, I PMed you, let me know if you want any high res ones for the 360 website.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by KrissrocK
ehhhh don't need spacers.
You need wider wheels!!

Love the grill, great looking car
Unfortunately not really possible, due to the suspension setup on these cars, 9.5 to 10" is as wide as you are going to get on it.

If I wanted to drop back down to 19" or 18" I'm sure I could push it to 10.5" but that wasn't the look I was going for.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
Ibis white RS4 = WIN!!

Great job, the whole package comes together perfectly! Mind if I ask where you got the OEM Recaros and how much $? PM is ok if you don't want to post up.
I paid 5k+ for mine, and have family in Germany that took care of the purchase details. They are however getting cheaper via ebay.de.

The hardest part is probably importing them, and then install. I have my way of doing it which was the complete integration, which was another couple thousand when it was all said and done.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:03 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Well done.