Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Introducing the NEW PES G4 supercharger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Banned
Tony - PES is infamous around these parts
We are putting one on a cab next week. I don't see a problem.I can post some pics when its done.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:23 PM
TVS-Atom is infamous around these parts
Great! That is what I want to hear. Did you leave room for a meth tank?

Old 07-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Banned
You can't fit a ******* under the hood. Meth in the trunk. Direct port on the manifold.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:27 PM
That is what I thought! Running the meth line isn't going to be fun, but, you gotta do what ya gotta do. Have you run one with meth yet?

Old 07-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Banned
We have run on the R8. My S4 is next. We are using it with a 50/50 meth/h2o mix. More for intercooling properties than power. Car runs perfect without meth. Its just another option.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:39 PM
I use meth on the Atom. OK, so if you use it more for cooling, I understand the 50/50 mix. On the Ecotec in the Atom you can get a timing advance by running at least a 75% meth mix. In other words the timing point of diminishing returns hasn't been reached without the meth advance.

On another note I was able to run a split ECU on the Atom so that I can run down the road with two maps. One meth and the other non-meth. They are switched by delivering 12 volts to an unused pin. Would something like that even be remotely possible with the Audi ECU? I know pie in the sky ...

Old 07-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Tony,

Very nice looking kit that you have put together! Thanks!

Old 07-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Banned
Thanks,
Please call or PM me. Gotta go now...at a concert on the crackberry

Old 09-02-2009, 03:39 PM
BlueS4 is infamous around these parts
Few quick Questions Tony...

I noticed that the stage 2 G4 is not available to Tip cars "at this time". Is that to say it will be in the future? Would it be worthwhile to wait until that time? Would you recommend that owners of Tip cars stick with the stage 1 +? I have several mods already such as headers, intake manifold spacers and a lightweight pulley. Im assuming the spacers and the pulley will have to go? Will your software be drastically effected by the headers? Alot of questions i know! LOL. Thanks for your time I am interested in the G4 and have been waiting for a reliable SC for quiet some time!

Old 09-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Banned
Patrick - PES is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BlueS4
I noticed that the stage 2 G4 is not available to Tip cars "at this time". Is that to say it will be in the future? Would it be worthwhile to wait until that time? Would you recommend that owners of Tip cars stick with the stage 1 +? I have several mods already such as headers, intake manifold spacers and a lightweight pulley. Im assuming the spacers and the pulley will have to go? Will your software be drastically effected by the headers? Alot of questions i know! LOL. Thanks for your time I am interested in the G4 and have been waiting for a reliable SC for quiet some time!
I have a blue S4 tip with headers in my shop running a stage 2 SC. We also have other automatic stage 2 cars running. We have seen nothing but wonderful results from these automatic transmissions. I was going to change the web page but i have not had time. If you would like more information please contact me @ Patrick@PES-Tuning.com or call 267-597-3838 x13

Last edited by Patrick - PES; 09-02-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Patrick - PES
I have a blue S4 tip with headers in my shop running a stage 2 SC. We also have other automatic stage 2 cars running. We have seen nothing but wonderful results from these automatic transmissions. I was going to change the web page but i have not had time. If you would like more information please contact me @ Patrick@PES-Tuning.com or call 267-597-3838 x13
How about hooking me up, so I can show that bad boy off down here in FL.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Banned
Patrick - PES is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
How about hooking me up, so I can show that bad boy off down here in FL.

I called and left a VM on your phone. Call me when you get a chance 267-597-3838 x13 or e-mail Patrick@PES-Tuning.com

Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM
b!0hzrd is infamous around these parts
if you guys have this working on the R8's 4.2FSI engine, what's the word on doing the same to an S5?

not that i have the money for either car or kit right now, but i'd love to have both in a little while...