Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

New S4 @ $45,900

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 07:02 PM
photogS is just really nicephotogS is just really nicephotogS is just really nicephotogS is just really nice
Originally Posted by Jmoney
...As for the HPFP, welcome to 2007 that issue has been and passed
This is way ot but:
Your experience may be different and I'm sure not all 335 develop the problem but it has NOT been solved. Just check e90post how many '08 and '09 still have HPFP failing. Sad but true. 335 is still a fine car though

Old 10-22-2009, 11:08 PM
NewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to all
Cool

Originally Posted by Scott AEPi
JB3 for the 335i can offer a gain of up to 80whp on the 335i right now, right? And this tune here can supposedly give similar gains, but who the hell cares? I'm pretty sure you can mod either car to kill the other in a straight line if you really want to and have the cash for it, but that's no reason to buy a car alone... not to me anyways.

Look, the 335i is an incredible performer for the money. And I'm sure the S4 is a great performer, too. So what the hell is with this back and forth nonsense? This adds nothing to the thread, aside from a bit humor.

You know, NewSong, as much as you keep accusing people of being "fanboys" you are making yourself out to be one just the same.
Umm, I actually own a BMW. I'm a fanboy for supporting a brand of car I don't own?

Old 10-22-2009, 11:09 PM
NewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by photogS
This is way ot but:
Your experience may be different and I'm sure not all 335 develop the problem but it has NOT been solved. Just check e90post how many '08 and '09 still have HPFP failing. Sad but true. 335 is still a fine car though
Jmoney clearly exposed himself (just like queeri0) as someone who doesn't know much about cars.

End of thread.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Scott AEPi is a splendid one to beholdScott AEPi is a splendid one to beholdScott AEPi is a splendid one to beholdScott AEPi is a splendid one to beholdScott AEPi is a splendid one to beholdScott AEPi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NewSong
Umm, I actually own a BMW. I'm a fanboy for supporting a brand of car I don't own?

I didnt say you were a fanboy. I have seen you post long enough to know that you despise fanboyism, but if you read some of your responses, you did start sounding like one.

Look, I have a 335i that I am getting bored with and I will most likely replace it with a S4 in the next year or two. They are both amazing cars, but making blanket statements like "S4 > 335" just makes you sound a little fanboy-ish...

Anyways, enough OT

Old 10-23-2009, 01:28 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by photogS
This is way ot but:
Maybe but its not a mass problem anymore, just because a few people have an issue doesn't mean its a serious problem or it wouldn't continue.

Jmoney clearly exposed himself (just like queeri0) as someone who doesn't know much about cars.

End of thread.
Ya ok I know nothing about cars mmhmm right let see pics of your BMW oh wise one and not some google image **** something with a tag troll.

Old 10-23-2009, 01:55 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !

End of thread.
Why stoop to petty insults?

You made a mistake and you were humbled by those with more knowledge. That is nothing to be ashamed of, handle it the proper way.

I take no offense, but I think most people would tell you that you certainly have a lot to learn. It just makes you look worse when you don't even know that you accused two of the most prominent members of the E92 M3 community of not knowing about cars. If you swallowed your pride and admitted you were wrong you might learn something.

Last edited by CURI0; 10-23-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by CURI0

You made a mistake and you were humbled by those with more knowledge. That is nothing to be ashamed of, handle it the proper way.

I take no offense, but I think most people would tell you that you certainly have a lot of to learn. It just makes you look worse when you don't even know that you accused two of the most prominent members of the E92 M3 community of not knowing about cars.
I honestly doubt he even has a car much less a BMW. I've read his older post he apparently has a

2008 Z06
2008 E92 M3
997 C2S
Ford Focus
E92 328

Seems pretty random to me. I smell a troll tell me NewSong which car does your kids like to pile into again? I see all coupes must suck to be them? btw how are your "parents" liking the 328?

Last edited by Jmoney; 10-23-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Cool

I honestly doubt he even has a car much less a BMW. I've read his older post he apparently has a

2008 Z06
2008 E92 M3
997 C2S
Ford Focus
E92 328

Seems pretty random to me. I smell a troll tell me NewSong which car does your kids like to pile into again? I see all coupes must suck to be them? btw how are your "parents" liking the 328?
So if I don't even have a car, why are you still following me around?

Old 10-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Red face

Originally Posted by CURI0

I take no offense, but I think most people would tell you that you certainly have a lot to learn. It just makes you look worse when you don't even know that you accused two of the most prominent members of the E92 M3 community of not knowing about cars. If you swallowed your pride and admitted you were wrong you might learn something.
"Two of the most prominent members of the E92 M3 community"

I'm honestly hurting from the laughing. That is sig worthy.

Old 10-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Question

Originally Posted by Scott AEPi
I didnt say you were a fanboy. I have seen you post long enough to know that you despise fanboyism, but if you read some of your responses, you did start sounding like one.

Look, I have a 335i that I am getting bored with and I will most likely replace it with a S4 in the next year or two. They are both amazing cars, but making blanket statements like "S4 > 335" just makes you sound a little fanboy-ish...

Anyways, enough OT
Fanboyism is when someone says "With Vishnu/jb3 my car that I own is faster than the S4, and even if the S4 can be tuned, i highly doubt it can beat my car."

That's what I expect at E90Post, but it seems like you guys have brought your own form of fanboyism back here. You guys do know that the 335i is about as common as Honda Civics now days, and that it's seen as the "lower brand" on the BMW scale. Why are you guys so protective of it?

You kind of have to wonder, why on the Audi section of this board, BMW fanboys seem to be so vehement in defending their brand in the face of a very capable offering from a competitor.

Do you guys feel inadequate that a competitor is challenging your brand for supremacy? That's kind of sad.

Last edited by NewSong; 10-23-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Fanboyism is when someone says "With Vishnu/jb3 my car that I own is faster than the S4, and even if the S4 can be tuned, i highly doubt it can beat my car."

Thats not Fanboyism its truth where are the low 12 second middle 11 second B8 S4's ? Oh I forgot the car barely came out like I said maybe you should wait before you start trolling around making silly assumptions.

That's what I expect at E90Post, but it seems like you guys have brought your own form of fanboyism back here. You guys do know that the 335i is about as common as Honda Civics now days, and that it's seen as the "lower brand" on the BMW scale. Why are you guys so protective of it?

You kind of have to wonder, why on the Audi section of this board, BMW fanboys seem to be so vehement in defending their brand in the face of a very capable offering from a competitor.

Do you guys feel inadequate that a competitor is challenging your brand for supremacy? That's kind of sad.
No we just thinks its funny cause you dont even own a car most likely. So shut up troll.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Thumbs up

No we just thinks its funny cause you dont even own a car most likely. So shut up troll.
I'm glad I could give meaning to your life.

Old 10-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
"Two of the most prominent members of the E92 M3 community"

I'm honestly hurting from the laughing. That is sig worthy.
Sig worthy:

there is a tune by MTM that adds 100HP to the S4 which will outrun the 335i stock or modded easy
I have a feeling you are just a kid as you can not handle yourself.

Last edited by CURI0; 10-23-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:23 PM
valentone is infamous around these parts
The V6SC is out in the S5 cab. It has been out for over a month now. I drove it and I am thoroughly impressed with the 7spd DSG. Lightning quick and blips nicely on the downshifts.

Old 10-23-2009, 01:46 PM
lundqura is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by valentone
The V6SC is out in the S5 cab. It has been out for over a month now. I drove it and I am thoroughly impressed with the 7spd DSG. Lightning quick and blips nicely on the downshifts.
I agree. This is a great car. Impressive!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New S4 @ $45,900