Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

AUDI S7 Preview

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 09:40 PM
bartdude is infamous around these parts
It might come out to be a very nice car. I agree compared to Porsche!! Not the biggest fan of the four door from Porsche yet.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Cni2i is just really niceCni2i is just really niceCni2i is just really niceCni2i is just really nice
Got to see that actual car in person when it comes out to really critique it. Personally, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the RS5.

Old 11-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Bimmerfan23 is infamous around these parts
I dont quite see the point of this car...its just a 4 door A5.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:26 PM
kailuaboy has a spectacular aura aboutkailuaboy has a spectacular aura about
by the same card what is the point of the cls?

Old 11-20-2009, 06:26 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
First Pictures of the A7:

Originally Posted by Bimmerfan23
I dont quite see the point of this car...its just a 4 door A5.
it is based on the next gen. A6, so it has nothing to do with A4 or A5.

---

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 11-20-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
some spy pics of the upcoming A7/S7:

Old 04-15-2010, 05:27 AM
ChrisF1220 is infamous around these partsChrisF1220 is infamous around these parts
Hopefully they don't phase out the 6mt on this model too.. :-/

Old 04-16-2010, 11:54 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Nice car. I'd get it if I were in the market for a sedan.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:59 AM
some details on the RS7:

Audi’s new A7 Sportback is in the final stages of development and insiders now confirm that the four-door
coupé will be unveiled at the Paris motor show in September.

UK sales will start in March next year and a V10-powered RS variant will be part of the range.

The A7 is the first model based on Audi’s new mid-size platform, which will underpin next year’s seventh-generation A6.
The 4950mm-long A7 has been conceived to provide stiff competition to the new Mercedes-Benz CLS, also set to be

revealed at the Paris show, and a production version of BMW’s recently unveiled Gran Coupé concept due in 2012.

Topping the line-up will be an RS7 Sportback performance model running a 580bhp version of Audi’s naturally aspirated
5.2-litre V10 engine in combination with the firm’s new seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.

Other models in the line-up will use a range of V6, V8 and V10 petrol and diesel engines.
Among the engines expected to account for the majority of UK sales are Audi’s new 330bhp supercharged 3.0-litre V6
direct injection petrol and 250bhp 3.0-litre V6 common-rail diesel.

Previewed by the Sportback concept shown at last year’s Detroit show, the production version of the A7 Sportback
is clothed in a sleek four-door fastback body similar in style to the A5 Sportback.

Some design cues hark back to the Audi 100 S coupé made between 1970 and 1976.
“The overall look is less formal than that of the A8,” says Audi design boss Stefan Sielaff, who suggests that the new car
will appeal to an increasing number of luxury car buyers who place good looks ahead of overall functionality.

Inside, the A7 Sportback receives a unique dashboard, previewed by that gracing the earlier concept car, and nominal
seating for four. A three-person rear bench will be offered as an option.

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 05-06-2010 at 05:02 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:40 AM
Epacy is infamous around these partsEpacy is infamous around these parts
Looks like every other Audi...

Old 05-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Yani is infamous around these parts
Looks good, will give the Mercedes F800 a run for its money.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:46 PM
JonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Epacy
Looks like every other Audi...
If you haven't noticed every company is doing this. Audi has been doing this for quite some time, but every new BMW has the same bloated front as the next, they all look like a shrunken down 7 Series.

Old 05-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Al Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the update, Catchmyshadow.

Unfortunately, it looks like no 6-MT for the RS7, only the 7-speed dual clutch.

I'll likely hold on to my MTM-supercharged RS4.

0-100mph < 8 seconds without dropping the clutch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUhX4Exu6N8

Fly-by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C8qbmxGF2c

Attached Images   
Old 05-07-2010, 11:01 PM
JonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Al Pettee
insane.

Old 05-09-2010, 03:39 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Audi needs to step up and produce a relevant "high" performance car other than the R8.............where are all the RS cars they promised?

The S7 looks nice, but it's still another mediocre S car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUDI S7 Preview