Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Picked up an S8.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 08:35 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Picked up an S8.....

Just picked up a 2007 S8, phantom black on black with carbon fiber and Bang and Olafsen. This car has completely exceeded my expectations, a truly amazing car.
The Good: Beautiful inside and out. Tremendous handling for such a large car.
The V-10 is incredible, the exhaust note is insane. The B&O might be one of the best sound systems I have ever heard (incl. home theaters) I can't say enough about this system... The Audi MMI is easier to use than my previous BMWs IDrive.

The So-So: Initial throttle tip-in is a little sensitive/jerky......but so far thats it.

I'm really loving this car....sorry for the crappy pics, as you can see I'm no photographer...

Attached Images      
Old 01-14-2010, 08:36 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
and some more pics...

Attached Images     
Old 01-14-2010, 08:40 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
great choice...

Old 01-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Schwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura about
Congrats, love the S8, best DD IMHO

Old 01-14-2010, 09:07 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Beautiful car! Congratulations. Time to pick up some MTM bimoto's

Old 01-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Beautiful car! Congratulations. Time to pick up some MTM bimoto's
The MTM wheels are gorgeous, but I promised my wife no mods on the S8.......If I by wheels for this car she might leave me

Old 01-14-2010, 10:13 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
car looks awesome. congrats.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:33 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyamg
The MTM wheels are gorgeous, but I promised my wife no mods on the S8.......If I by wheels for this car she might leave me

in that case just get the oem painted black and black the windows, simple yet clean. Either way that car is gorgeous, enjoy in best of health

Old 01-14-2010, 10:40 AM
bpgt3 is infamous around these parts
Very, very nice. Congrats. I picked up an 09 last spring, and like you said, it has TOTALLY exceeded my expectations!!!!!!

B+O is insane. Love driving it. Am going to put the MTM's on it in the spring. Can't wait.
What other cars did you look at before you bought this one?

Old 01-14-2010, 11:31 AM
FloridaRealtor is infamous around these parts
verrry jealous! this car has always been on my "want" list!

Old 01-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by bpgt3
Very, very nice. Congrats. I picked up an 09 last spring, and like you said, it has TOTALLY exceeded my expectations!!!!!!

B+O is insane. Love driving it. Am going to put the MTM's on it in the spring. Can't wait.
What other cars did you look at before you bought this one?
G55 AMG and the Cayenne Turbo, but ultimately decided on a sedan.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
rideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to all
Always loved the S8. Understated, stealthy and yet super classy.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Congrats. For a big sport sedan, the S8 is the choice. Bad ***. Very nice - enjoy!

Old 01-14-2010, 01:24 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
nice!! love that car....reminds me of a bond car...tuxedo like

Old 01-14-2010, 04:31 PM
WOW....I'm speechless, that sounds insane.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Picked up an S8.....