Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

R8 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 AM
flynduc is infamous around these parts
R8 Exhaust

I am planning to get new exhaust for my R8.

Any good suggestions out there?

Old 03-03-2010, 09:16 AM
V8.... R-tronic

Old 03-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by flynduc
I am planning to get new exhaust for my R8.

Any good suggestions out there?
Sent you a PM with a few suggestions. Feel free to call me or email me with any questions. andre@wheelsboutique.com

Old 03-03-2010, 04:10 PM
MNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really nice
I think if you on to R8talk.com you will see that most people that have chosen the Stasis exhaust for the R8 are the happiest. You can get it through the dealer and it does not affect your warranty if it is purchased and installed by the dealer. Pricing discussions show it should cost you ~$5K plus $1K for installation.

The Miltek is louder and lower priced, but sounds like muscle car. I have ridden in R8's with each exhaust and the Stasis sounds more like an F car. The PPI exhaust is unbelievable, but bring money ($8K plus installation)There are so many you tube examples of all R8 exhaust you may be able to make up your mind after listening to everything on you tube. There are 1440 sites showing R8 exhaust. That should be enough to help you make a decision.

Last edited by MNGolfer; 03-03-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by MNGolfer
I think if you on to R8talk.com you will see that most people that have chosen the Stasis exhaust for the R8 are the happiest. You can get it through the dealer and it does not affect your warranty if it is purchased and installed by the dealer. Pricing discussions show it should cost you ~$5K plus $1K for installation.

The Miltek is louder and lower priced, but sounds like muscle car. I have ridden in R8's with each exhaust and the Stasis sounds more like an F car. The PPI exhaust is unbelievable, but bring money ($8K plus installation)There are so many you tube examples of all R8 exhaust you may be able to make up your mind after listening to everything on you tube. There are 1440 sites showing R8 exhaust. That should be enough to help you make a decision.

Thanks for all the info.. sounds like maybe statsis?

Old 03-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Take a look at our World Challenge GT system.

Saves weight, makes real power and sounds amazing!

http://www.gmgracing.com/audi_exhaust_gmg_wcr8v10.shtml

Special price to 6speed members!!

FYI..
Regardless of what a dealer may want to tell you.. Audi cannot void your warranty for installing a catback system.. There is NO law that states you have to install a system that they sell in order to stay within warranty..
Its not an emissions related part.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Dr. Ferdinand is infamous around these parts
Love the Milltek sound on the R8, have it on my RS4, one of the first mods one should do! ;-o)

Old 03-14-2010, 03:04 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
I had to change out my Milltek exhaust on my B7 S4 three times because of tip fitment issues and it took months dealing with them and a vendor who will remain nameless so I have nothing good to say about Milltek.......another vote for Stasis! They make some of the best stuff around. And another vote for GMG who have done some great work for me in the past.