Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My B8 S4, with exhaust/intake/etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 11:41 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cohare
So would you say the s/c whine is the main noice from in cab or is it the engine in general? How much do they run?
There's an intake group buy going on right now from Stratmosphere. That's where I got mine from. Something like ~$350 but don't quote me.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...up-Buy-Round-2

The main noise from the cabin now is the SC whine from the front and the exhaust from the back. However, you can still not hear either over the radio at a mid-range loudness level.

I often leave the radio off now and just listen to the exhaust/sc whine driving around. It's a lot of fun.

Some other cool mods I've done have to do with the VAG-Com. A friend of mine re-programmed a few codes and now my LED headlights don't "wink" with the turn signals, I can watch movies while driving, there's a lap time/oil temp gauge on the info screen and I can now roll down/up my windows/sunroof with the key fob. Great stuff!

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I'll post more pics when my new Advan's show up.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:46 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future

recent drive through WA

Old 05-26-2010, 06:02 PM
mjnsx07 is infamous around these parts
Nice car. I love it everything but the taillights.

Old 05-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by mjnsx07
Nice car. I love it everything but the taillights.
Yeah, I'm not so sure about them either. I thought it might look good, but I'll probably just go back to stock soon. Oh well! Live and learn.

Old 05-26-2010, 11:52 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
My neighbor just got one I am sure he would love how this sounds! I really think this 3.0 TFSI could be the next 2.7 TT as far as mods go! That TVS blower is very efficient and is just begging to be pullied! Also they use the Eaton/ TVS R1320 so it will only be a matter of time before they have upgrade kits to switch to the R1650 or R1900.

In the GM world , just switching from an R1900 to an R2300 is a significant power upgrade even at stock boost levels.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.