Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 by SR Design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 11:13 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Audi R8 by SR Design

check this out:

Old 05-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
not feeling it at all...its hard to improve on the R8...and they failed.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:30 PM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
I LOVE it other than the color... could use a drop too.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Yeah I think the look is good on it, but I really don't like the color. Way too over the top even for a souped up R8.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Call me crazy, but I think it looks bad-a$$! Imola yellow is not really my favorite color, and the interior is kind of over the top, but the wheels and drop look crazy good!! Might be kind of hard to drive at that height though..lol

Old 05-07-2010, 02:26 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
those wheels are beautiful, what are they??

Old 05-07-2010, 02:54 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nyamg
those wheels are beautiful, what are they??
just checked the details:
they are Work Varianza T1S wheels (9 + 11 x 20")

The car also has:
- a KW HLS4 Hydraulic Lift System
(which can be adjusted through a button installed in the driver´s cabin.)
- an Eisenmann sports exhaust System with electronic controlled valves
- is tuned to 470 BHP
etc.

P.S. In the interview the Tuner said, that he wanted a Lamborghini Color (Arancio atlas), but Audi refused it.
Lambo Colors are not possible, it is an unwritten law.

It´s tough to say if the R8 is too understated for such a color, but i thought yellow would look worse on the car.
Many interior parts and some outside parts are painted in piano black by the way.

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 05-07-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Maybe it would look better with carbon door blades? Not sure if it's just to low, but it just seems a bit off to me. Can't pinpoint it though..

Old 05-10-2010, 11:43 AM
chrisallen is infamous around these parts
I think yellow completly ruins this car. The new body work doesnt help it either. The only thing I can say I like is how low it is.