Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi A3 Owners...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 03:23 PM
iconoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of light
Audi A3 Owners...

for those of you who are still on the fence about exhaust system, pricing and or availability, i recently worked with magnaflow and hottexhaust to come up with a special deal for us...

more info here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2859093

Old 06-17-2010, 01:09 PM
iconoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of light
video clips now up... along with that down pipes and high-flow cats available as well...

Old 06-17-2010, 06:01 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
On the fence? What is wrong with AWE or Milltek? I wouldn't be caught dead putting anything from magnaflow on my car..........just sayin

http://www.gmgracing.com/audi_exhaust.shtml

Old 07-13-2010, 01:44 PM
awe does not make a 3.2q exhaust or down pipe. milltek is quieter than stock and heavier. lastly do some research on millteks most recent exhausts and down pipes... you will find plenty of unhappy customers... milltek cats for b6/b7 downpipes were dying like crazy, failing within just thousands of miles... warranty claims went unresolved and ppl had to fight an uphill battle. i do not have any affiliation with MF or the vendor selling these exhausts, i just asked them to make a part for platform which has been neglected. i have owned milltek exhaust and down pipes for b5 s4 and b7 s4 and was mildly pleased, it is not what it once was. on the flipside AWE makes great products, the customer service is top notch and i would never have an issue buying from them. i had their stage III kit on b5 wide body s4 along with their down pipes and exhaust, i loved it... however they do not make ANYTHING for 3.2q A3.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:07 PM
exhausts have been shipped, installed, road tested, recorded, and posted... click links for updates...

all exhausts are now available and will ship upon payment.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Stock weight of the 3.2Q exhaust weighed in at ~38lbs. I did not weigh the MF System (R32 version weighs in at 31lbs for sport 26lbs for touring). Hopefully someone can weigh the A3 MF System before they install.

Magnaflow Street vs. Stock:

MagnaFlow Windows Closed:

http://tinypic.com/r/2ikwfpw/3

MagnaFlow Windows Open:

http://tinypic.com/r/111ibt3/3

Better videos to come, these were done very quickly and they are not very good quality.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:35 PM
2.0t magnaflow exhausts available now, and ship upon payment. audi a3 3.2q magnaflow exhausts already shipped... thanks to everyone who PM'd and or ordered.