Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A New "M3 EATR" Joins the Family

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Very cool...

Old 06-17-2010, 05:57 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice car, I have always loved the RS4.....but unless you plan on doing some mods, a stock RS4 is no "M3 EATR"

Old 06-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
Very nice car, I have always loved the RS4.....but unless you plan on doing some mods, a stock RS4 is no "M3 EATR"

I think the Rs4 is a better "all around" car... If its damp or wet.. Forget about it...

Old 06-17-2010, 06:48 PM
knext is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Nice.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:02 PM
PCH
PCH is infamous around these parts
Congrats, very nice!!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
I think the Rs4 is a better "all around" car... If its damp or wet.. Forget about it...
Yeah Fabryce because we all know how much it rains in So Cal

I've driven an RS4 at length, M3 and own an IS-F and the best all around car IMO is the M3. The M3 and F are faster straight up (there is no dispute) and the RS4 is no match for the M3 (IS-F for that matter) around a track. It's been discussed ad nauseam, reviewed by Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Top Motoring, Shoot Out, Car&Driver, Road&Track, and the numbers speak for themselves!

Old 06-18-2010, 01:42 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car! Congrats. You mention that you have Sportster CS seats, but I see the "RS4" embroidered on yours. Did you have that put on a pair of Sportster CS's, or are these the real Euro-spec RS4 seats? I ask because I am getting Sportster CS seats put into my R8 so that I can use harnesses, and chose them because they look pretty identical to the Euro-spec R8 seats, other than no electronics (adjustment/airbag/heated seats), and the five-figure price tag that comes with getting the real ones. I guess what I am really asking is, did Recaro supply you an actual set of Euro-spec seats?

Old 06-18-2010, 04:56 AM
ChrisF1220 is infamous around these partsChrisF1220 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
His car isn't stock though.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:03 AM
signes is infamous around these parts
Great looking car, nice setup.

And even with those mods, that's no M3 eater. LOL...

Old 06-18-2010, 10:05 AM
ChrisF1220 is infamous around these partsChrisF1220 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by signes
Great looking car, nice setup.

And even with those mods, that's no M3 eater. LOL...
Maybe a nibbler

Old 06-18-2010, 10:13 AM
signes is infamous around these parts
Ha, maybe. Don't get me wrong, almost went with an RS4 rather than my E90 M3 and on the street they are very close. But in any kind of real contest, even those mods won't put it on an even keel with the M3, let alone "eat it". And put that same amount of cash into the M3...

Old 06-18-2010, 10:16 AM
what ever man! Keep bursting my bubble!

Old 06-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Stock vs stock I think any "knowledgeable" enthusiast can read between the lines and agree that the now defunct RS4 is lucky to bring up the rear amongst the uber saloons (C63, M3, ISF)......be that as it may, the RS4 is still a very capable car and is undeniably relevant in today's auto market!

Old 06-18-2010, 12:01 PM
As much as I want to deny it, I know that the RS4 isn't the best performing model, especially considering the carbon build up in our engines, but I know that it gives me a smile every time I get into it that the others can not. Especially when the white stuff makes it's way around my parts of town

Old 06-18-2010, 01:21 PM
No doubt, Quattro FTW!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A New "M3 EATR" Joins the Family